What you will do
- Implementing software application security controls.
- Analyzing system services, spotting issues in code and discovering security exposures.
- Developing mitigation plans and designing technical solutions to address security weaknesses.
- Participating in and supporting application security reviews, including code reviews, third-party integration reviews, and dynamic testing.
- Supporting product and development teams in the area of application security, providing hands-on remediation guidance and direction.
- Assisting in the development of automated security testing to ensure that secure coding best practices are being used.
- Building and deploying performant and secure code to production following the coding standards and set KPIs.
- Relevant experience in e-commerce, SaaS, or similar.
- Technical expertise in secure software development.
- Strong knowledge of secure design practices and common software vulnerabilities such as OWASP Top 10 and CWE Top 25.
- Knowledge of common and emerging security threats.
At AgileEngine, you’re free to build your own team of A-players and choose out of 90+ available projects the one you’d like to work on. Join the squad of experienced software experts who make a difference through off-the-wall solutions.
About the project
The benefits of joining us
Accelerate your professional journey with mentorship, TechTalks, and personalized growth roadmaps
We match your ever-growing skills, talent, and contributions with competitive USD-based compensation and budgets for education, fitness, and team activities
Your AgileEngine journey starts here
We will review your CV and send you a test task via email
Our recruitment team will reach you to discuss available opportunities
WFH or a comfy office? Why not both?
You will have an interview with your future team lead
WASHINGTON DC USA
Founded as a dev tool vendor with a 2-person team
Opened a dev center in Ukraine
Pivoted into outsourced product development
Launched mobile and UI labs
Got our first Inc. 5000 award
Opened a dev center in Argentina
Became a top-3 ranked custom software developer in DC, Ukraine, and Argentina
Became the #1 software development company to hire in 2020
Opened new dev centers in Mexico and Colombia, counting 500+ experts
How we lead
A company where experts grow, hone their skills, and do what they love, AgileEngine is guided by these principles:
Stay agile and embrace changes
Thrive in a results-driven culture with individual autonomy
Innovate with fellow experts in a no-blame environment
Learn from mistakes and move on
Foster mutual trust and support