What you will do
- Analyzing system services, spotting issues in code, and discovering security exposures.
- Developing mitigation plans and designing technical solutions to address security weaknesses.
- Participating in and supporting application security reviews, including code reviews, third-party integration reviews, and dynamic testing.
- Supporting product and development teams in the area of application security, providing hands-on remediation guidance and direction.
- Assisting in development of automated security testing to ensure that secure coding best practices are being used.
- Basic knowledge in secure software development.
- Knowledge of secure design practices and common software vulnerabilities such as OWASP Top 10 and CWE Top 25.
- Knowledge of common and emerging security threats.
- Be language agnostic and agile to pick up new languages and skills and deliver new solutions to unexpected problems.
- Be willing to learn, follow the trends within the technology space, and be able to help future-proof solutions.
- Be able to dedicate time for self-investment through training, certifications, and research.
- Be open-minded and actively ask questions, listen, adjust your points of view accordingly, and respect other people’s opinions.
- Be able to communicate effectively with different stakeholders.
- Be able to stay focused on the tasks, prioritize them, and control your time effectively.
- Be able to work closely with other teams and independently.
About the project
The benefits of joining us
Accelerate your professional journey with mentorship, TechTalks, and personalized growth roadmaps
We match your ever-growing skills, talent, and contributions with competitive USD-based compensation and budgets for education, fitness, and team activities
A selection of exciting projects
Join projects with modern solutions development and top-tier clients that include Fortune 500 enterprises and leading product brands
Tailor your schedule for an optimal work-life balance, by having the options of working from home and going to the office – whatever makes you the happiest and most productive.
Your AgileEngine journey starts here
We will review your CV and send you a test task via email
Our recruitment team will reach you to discuss available opportunities
WFH or a comfy office? Why not both?
You will have an interview with your future team lead
WASHINGTON DC USA
Founded as a dev tool vendor with a 2-person team
Opened a dev center in Ukraine
Pivoted into outsourced product development
Launched mobile and UI labs
Got our first Inc. 5000 award
Opened a dev center in Argentina
Became a top-3 ranked custom software developer in DC, Ukraine, and Argentina
Became the #1 software development company to hire in 2020
Opened new dev centers in Mexico and Colombia, counting 500+ experts
How we lead
A company where experts grow, hone their skills, and do what they love, AgileEngine is guided by these principles:
Stay agile and embrace changes
Thrive in a results-driven culture with individual autonomy
Innovate with fellow experts in a no-blame environment
Learn from mistakes and move on
Foster mutual trust and support