With us you can
- Work in a dream team of A-players, 65% of whom are seniors
- Be sure your opinion matters
- Create solutions that will be used by global giants like Paramount, IBM, Deloitte, Volkswagen, and others
- Shape your success journey through a personalized growth roadmap tailored to your interests and goals
- Embrace agility, forget about micromanagement and old-school hierarchies
What you will do:
- Construct queries to gain an understanding of data sets, discover data anomalies, and look for ways to leverage data in support of FINRA’s regulatory mission.
- Serve as the subject matter expert for specific surveillance products.
- Analyze impacts of enhancements, issues, or changes to data or surveillance products.
- Interact with stakeholders to understand data cases, document and review requirements, and elicit feedback.
- Build strong relationships with stakeholders and develop an understanding of stakeholder needs for advocacy and planning.
- Use statistical and other advanced techniques to analyze and interrogate data for business insights.
- Assimilate and present results and conclusions to a variety of business and technical stakeholders.
Our team is missing someone who has
- Experience manipulating and querying large data sets with one or more programming languages such as Scala, Python, or SQL.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including documentation.
- Proficiency with Big Data and Cloud technologies.
- Ability to work independently to solve complex problems involving multiple stakeholders.
- An innate curiosity about data and anomaly detection.
Founded as a dev tool vendor with a 2-person team
Opened a dev center in Ukraine
Pivoted into outsourced product development
Launched mobile and UI labs
Got our first Inc. 5000 award
Opened a dev center in Argentina
Became a top-3 ranked custom software developer in DC, Ukraine, and Argentina
Became the #1 software development company to hire in 2020
Opened new dev centers in Mexico and Colombia, counting 500+ experts
How we lead
A company where experts grow, hone their skills, and do what they love, AgileEngine is guided by these principles:
Stay agile and embrace changes
Thrive in a results-driven culture with individual autonomy
Innovate with fellow experts in a no-blame environment
Learn from mistakes and move on
Foster mutual trust and support
Haven’t found the right position?
We are always in search of awesome experts. Share your CV, and we’ll notify you once we have the right opportunity.