What you will do
- Work on key business network development to build long-term relationships with new, existing and former customers
- Write about the news and company wins & updates (occasionally)
- Work closely with Sales and Client Engagement managers to achieve team goals
- Prepare different email templates to drive sales conversion.
- Maintaining customers database (CRM).
- Excellent written and presentation skills in English
- Experience in copywriting, storytelling and preparation of campaigns (creating custom company messages, articles/ researches, script writing etc)
- 1+ year of experience in Marketing and/or Business development
- High attention to details – you’ll be dealing with lots of important data!
- Taking ownership of the tasks and own results
- Self-organization and independence
- Eagerness to learn and continuously grow
Nice to haves
- Experience with CRM/ERP systems
- Expertise in email, linkedin marketing and creation of custom campaigns
- SMM experience
- Understanding of the IT industry and key trends.
About the project
The benefits of joining us
Accelerate your professional journey with mentorship, TechTalks, and personalized growth roadmaps
We match your ever-growing skills, talent, and contributions with competitive USD-based compensation and budgets for education, fitness, and team activities
A selection of exciting projects
Join projects with modern solutions development and top-tier clients that include Fortune 500 enterprises and leading product brands
Tailor your schedule for an optimal work-life balance, by having the options of working from home and going to the office – whatever makes you the happiest and most productive.
Your AgileEngine journey starts here
We will review your CV and send you a test task via email
Our recruitment team will reach you to discuss available opportunities
WFH or a comfy office? Why not both?
You will have an interview with your future team lead
WASHINGTON DC USA
Founded as a dev tool vendor with a 2-person team
Opened a dev center in Ukraine
Pivoted into outsourced product development
Launched mobile and UI labs
Got our first Inc. 5000 award
Opened a dev center in Argentina
Became a top-3 ranked custom software developer in DC, Ukraine, and Argentina
Became the #1 software development company to hire in 2020
Opened new dev centers in Mexico and Colombia, counting 500+ experts
How we lead
A company where experts grow, hone their skills, and do what they love, AgileEngine is guided by these principles:
Stay agile and embrace changes
Thrive in a results-driven culture with individual autonomy
Innovate with fellow experts in a no-blame environment
Learn from mistakes and move on
Foster mutual trust and support