About the ClientWe empower publishers and advertisers to take control of their first-party assets to drive business results. Our real-time data management, data clean room, and CTV solutions converge to help customers engage their audiences with more meaningful and personalized content and advertising. We support publishers in monetizing their inventory and optimize advertisers’ marketing performance through data. So far, we’ve enhanced the marketing performance of companies around the world including Axel Springer, BI Garage, Le Figaro, South Morning China Post, and Tegna.
About the role
- You work with and learn from a talented team of engineers
- You support us in developing our data management platform using state-of-the-art cloud technologies
- You use storage systems and develop a large-scale streaming/query system handling Terabytes of data
- You systematically work towards strict metrics (performance, resource usage, reliability)
- You integrate various machine learning models and components
- You provide input to the technology roadmap; innovate and bring new challenging ideas to life
- BSc/MSc degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience in either Java, Python, Scala, Bash or Perl.
- 2+ years of experience in a Sofware Engineering/Software Developer role
- Knowledge of databases and messaging systems (e.g. Couchbase, Kafka)
- Knowledge of modern architectural patterns e.g. REST, microservices, stream processing
- You communicate business fluent in English
- You recognize problems and help adapt to changing conditions
- You are a positive thinker and you are self-motivated
- You are enthusiastic about our products and the AdTech industry
Nice to have but not mandatory to apply
- Experience with version control systems (e.g. Git) and cloud technologies (e.g. AWS)
- Interest in large scale data mining and machine learning
- Advanced knowledge of a batch processing framework e.g. Spark, Hadoop
- Exposure to large-scale distributed systems
What’s in it for you?
- At 1plusX, we highly value teamwork and we are honest, open, warm and direct with each other.
- We actively foster diversity and inclusion. Being a part of our growing team means that you will be supported and challenged because we all contribute together to our success.
- We promise that working with us is fun!
Founded as a dev tool vendor with a 2-person team
Opened a dev center in Ukraine
Pivoted into outsourced product development
Launched mobile and UI labs
Got our first Inc. 5000 award
Opened a dev center in Argentina
Became a top-3 ranked custom software developer in DC, Ukraine, and Argentina
Became the #1 software development company to hire in 2020
Opened new dev centers in Mexico and Colombia, counting 500+ experts
How we lead
A company where experts grow, hone their skills, and do what they love, AgileEngine is guided by these principles:
Stay agile and embrace changes
Thrive in a results-driven culture with individual autonomy
Innovate with fellow experts in a no-blame environment
Learn from mistakes and move on
Foster mutual trust and support
Haven’t found the right position?
We are always in search of awesome experts. Share your CV, and we’ll notify you once we have the right opportunity.