With us you can
- Work in a dream team of A-players and grow as professional
- Be sure your opinion matters
- Get premium compensation for the right skills
- Shape your success journey through a personalized growth roadmap tailored to your interests and goals
- Embrace agility, forget about micromanagement and old-school hierarchies
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as within a collaborative environment.
- Be outspoken, able to analyze and provide recommendations based on the final vision for the platform
- A technical aptitude with the desire to learn new and evolving technologies.
What you will do:
- Automating tasks that are currently executed manually.
- Automate and maintain the provisioning of temporary and permanent test environments.
- Set up appropriate monitoring and alerting for different tenants
- Install/configure 3rd party software products on both Windows and UNIX/Linux
- Securing and configuring provisioned systems to integrate into automated testing environments.
- Maintaining CI/CD pipelines for multiple environments.
- Grow and maintain the testing network and environments.
- Maintain our internal test suite and make performance enhancements and bug fixes.
- Write and maintain documentation including compatibility matrix of 3rd party vendor software.
- Resolve recurring environmental/bug issues and work with IT/3rd party vendors to remediate them.
- Ensuring all internal documentation is up to date.
- Work with IT to schedule routine updates in all test environments.
- Renew & Update system and application certificates used for authentication and trust between systems.
- Ensure all test environment system(s) are available and ready for the release team to use during
What is required?
- Proficient in working/managing Jira
- Proficient in Windows & Linux administration and security
- Proficient in Securing containerized environments in GCP.
- Proficient in PowerShell and/or Linux Shell scripting.
- Proficient using containerized systems (i.e. Docker)
- Proficient using Google Cloud Platform and its tools
- Proficient using Google Docs
- Proficient with Python programming.
Founded as a dev tool vendor with a 2-person team
Opened a dev center in Ukraine
Pivoted into outsourced product development
Launched mobile and UI labs
Got our first Inc. 5000 award
Opened a dev center in Argentina
Became a top-3 ranked custom software developer in DC, Ukraine, and Argentina
Became the #1 software development company to hire in 2020
Opened new dev centers in Mexico and Colombia, counting 500+ experts
How we lead
A company where experts grow, hone their skills, and do what they love, AgileEngine is guided by these principles:
Stay agile and embrace changes
Thrive in a results-driven culture with individual autonomy
Innovate with fellow experts in a no-blame environment
Learn from mistakes and move on
Foster mutual trust and support
Haven’t found the right position?
We are always in search of awesome experts. Share your CV, and we’ll notify you once we have the right opportunity.