What you will do
- Owning the website, content and marketing materials production and delivery to the stakeholders.
- Managing the team of designers, copywriters and developers to deliver extraordinary results timely.
- Preparing a detailed project plan to schedule key project milestones, workstreams & activities.
- Identifying design problems and advising accurate, applicable, and reliable solutions meeting both user needs and business goals.
- Defining project objectives, project scope, roles & responsibilities.
- Making precise short-term estimations and seeing a bigger picture of project development
- Get up to speed on current processes and environments.
- Assist in the creation of proper guidelines in regard to priority.
- Identify and remove blockers that may affect the support team performance.
- Clearly Identify any missed/changed technical need of the project.
- Help to document and clearly define the tasks to be performed by the team.
- 2+ years of management experience with 5+ people teams, ideally with multiple locations.
- Experience in project scheduling and strategic planning
- Knowledge and experience applying Kanban, Scrum Master, and Agile methodologies
- Go-getter and result-oriented attitude
- Industry experience in web design and WordPress websites management and maintenance
- The desire and motivation to follow new technologies, trends, and best practices
- Experience in web analytics
- Advanced/Upper-Intermediate English
- UX/UI knowledge and expertise
- Experience with planning, work tracking, requirements elicitation and other PM activities
- Leadership personality, proactive and open to change processes that do not work
Nice to haves
- Solid understanding of Kanban Method
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM), PMI (CAPM, PMI-ACP) or other PM and Agile-related certifications
- Previous experience as a Business Analyst
- Development experience and engineering background is a big plus
- People management experience – mentoring technical team members
About the project
The benefits of joining us
Accelerate your professional journey with mentorship, TechTalks, and personalized growth roadmaps
We match your ever-growing skills, talent, and contributions with competitive USD-based compensation and budgets for education, fitness, and team activities
A selection of exciting projects
Join projects with modern solutions development and top-tier clients that include Fortune 500 enterprises and leading product brands
Tailor your schedule for an optimal work-life balance, by having the options of working from home and going to the office – whatever makes you the happiest and most productive.
Your AgileEngine journey starts here
We will review your CV and send you a test task via email
Our recruitment team will reach you to discuss available opportunities
WFH or a comfy office? Why not both?
You will have an interview with your future team lead
WASHINGTON DC USA
Founded as a dev tool vendor with a 2-person team
Opened a dev center in Ukraine
Pivoted into outsourced product development
Launched mobile and UI labs
Got our first Inc. 5000 award
Opened a dev center in Argentina
Became a top-3 ranked custom software developer in DC, Ukraine, and Argentina
Became the #1 software development company to hire in 2020
Opened new dev centers in Mexico and Colombia, counting 500+ experts
How we lead
A company where experts grow, hone their skills, and do what they love, AgileEngine is guided by these principles:
Stay agile and embrace changes
Thrive in a results-driven culture with individual autonomy
Innovate with fellow experts in a no-blame environment
Learn from mistakes and move on
Foster mutual trust and support