- Experience with Node.js.
- Experience with web technologies (HTML, CSS) and frontend frameworks like Bootstrap.
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills (the position involves meeting directly with the stakeholders).
- Experience with Agile methodologies.
- Experience with Git and Bitbucket.
Nice to have
- Experience with Gatsby, Next.js, or any similar Static Site Generator.
- Experience with GraphQL queries.
- Experience with Sass.
- Experience with Headless CMSs, like Strapi or Contentful.
- Experience with A/B testing, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, or other Marketing toolkits for websites.
- Knowledge of Amazon Web Services (AWS), mainly S3 and CloudFront.
- Experience with code reviews, Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD).
- Experience with Jira, Confluence, and features documentation.
- Experience with full stack development and full stack frameworks like Ruby on Rails.
- Build and improve static websites, contributing to the growth of industry-leading companies.
- Develop new features and come up with good solutions to new requirements.
- Investigate technologies and alternatives for implementing new experiences.
- Help gather information for making decisions.
- Communicate status on issues or roadblocks, as well as accomplishments and plans.
- Follow processes to ensure working in an organized way.
- Take the lead on assigned tasks, proposing their own ideas to deliver good solutions.
- Involve in periodical meetings with the project stakeholders, analyze requirements, and discern possible issues and solutions.
- Ability to work independently, but also know when to ask for help to avoid wasting time.
HomeCare.com and ShiftMed.com provide technology and tools to help families, facilities and caregivers connect with each other. Each individual is solely responsible for selecting a care provider or care seeker, whichever applies, and complying with local and federal laws in connection with a business relationship they create
Founded as a dev tool vendor with a 2-person team
Opened a dev center in Ukraine
Pivoted into outsourced product development
Launched mobile and UI labs
Got our first Inc. 5000 award
Opened a dev center in Argentina
Became a top-3 ranked custom software developer in DC, Ukraine, and Argentina
Became the #1 software development company to hire in 2020
Opened new dev centers in Mexico and Colombia, counting 500+ experts
How we lead
A company where experts grow, hone their skills, and do what they love, AgileEngine is guided by these principles:
Stay agile and embrace changes
Thrive in a results-driven culture with individual autonomy
Innovate with fellow experts in a no-blame environment
Learn from mistakes and move on
Foster mutual trust and support
Haven’t found the right position?
We are always in search of awesome experts. Share your CV, and we’ll notify you once we have the right opportunity.