With us you can
- Grow as a Project Manager and learn from the best
- Work in a dream team of A-players, 65% of whom are seniors
- Create solutions for Fortune 500 companies and the hottest startups
- Know that your opinion matters
- Enjoy flexibility by operating remotely or onsite
- Shape your professional journey through a personalized growth roadmap tailored to your interests and goals
- Get premium compensation for the right skills
- Embrace agility, forget about micromanagement and old-school hierarchies
What you will do:
- Full-scale project management of internal Products & Projects (from strategy development to reporting) with shared and dedicated teams
- Managing internal stakeholders, C-level included
- Consult/Mentor/Teach/Coach AgileEngine Teams and Clients
- Be a part of the AE PMO. Learn, teach, improve.
Our team is missing someone who has
- Hands-on PM experience including planning, work tracking, reporting.
- Strong experience in requirements gathering and elicitation within complicated environments.
- Strong communication and stakeholders management skills
- Understanding of software development life cycle and PM practices
- Experience with planning, work tracking, requirements elicitation and other PM activities
- Go-getter and result-oriented attitude
- Full-scale project management (from strategy development to reporting)
- The desire and motivation to follow new technologies, trends, and best practices
- Advanced/Upper-Intermediate English
What will be a plus?
- Previous experience as a Business Analyst and/or QA and/or Product Manager
- Development experience and engineering background is a big plus
- Previous workflow automation (HRMS, ERP, recruiting, finance, etc) implementation or support management experience.
Founded as a dev tool vendor with a 2-person team
Opened a dev center in Ukraine
Pivoted into outsourced product development
Launched mobile and UI labs
Got our first Inc. 5000 award
Opened a dev center in Argentina
Became a top-3 ranked custom software developer in DC, Ukraine, and Argentina
Became the #1 software development company to hire in 2020
Opened new dev centers in Mexico and Colombia, counting 500+ experts
How we lead
A company where experts grow, hone their skills, and do what they love, AgileEngine is guided by these principles:
Stay agile and embrace changes
Thrive in a results-driven culture with individual autonomy
Innovate with fellow experts in a no-blame environment
Learn from mistakes and move on
Foster mutual trust and support
Haven’t found the right position?
We are always in search of awesome experts. Share your CV, and we’ll notify you once we have the right opportunity.