AgileEngine is a privately owned global outsourced product development company headquartered in US with personnel in Argentina, Colombia, Mexico, Guatemala, Brazil, Ukraine and India. We have experienced healthy organic growth of over 50% in most of our years due to the high quality of the services we are providing and the strength and enthusiasm of our management team.
If you like a challenging environment where you are working with the best and are encouraged to learn and experiment every day, AgileEngine is the best place — guaranteed!
What you will do:
- Checking hours reports in time tracking system;
- Collect invoices from contractors/vendors;
- Process contractors onboarding and off-boarding;
- Cover all finance related contractors questions;
- Communicate with vendors regarding operational financial issues, etc.;
- Communicate with billing team regarding finance related questions on a daily basis;
- Provide billing team with detailed fin company status, record all company operational activities on a daily basis;
- Retain sanity and your sense of humor!
Our team is missing someone who has
- Master’s degree in Business, Finance, Management or Accounting;
- The ability to work on multiple tasks with attention to detail;
- The ability to maintain clear and accurate financial records;
- A genuine interest in business and finance;
- Clear understanding of the current financial situation in the country;
- An organized and methodical approach to working;
- The ability to work to deadline;
- Knowledge of Google Docs, Google spreadsheets, Google products.
What will be a plus?
- Experience in accounting/finance in the IT field.
- Experience in bookkeeping and accounting software.
- Good soft and management skills.
- Upper intermediate English skills;
Founded as a dev tool vendor with a 2-person team
Opened a dev center in Ukraine
Pivoted into outsourced product development
Launched mobile and UI labs
Got our first Inc. 5000 award
Opened a dev center in Argentina
Became a top-3 ranked custom software developer in DC, Ukraine, and Argentina
Became the #1 software development company to hire in 2020
Opened new dev centers in Mexico and Colombia, counting 500+ experts
How we lead
A company where experts grow, hone their skills, and do what they love, AgileEngine is guided by these principles:
Stay agile and embrace changes
Thrive in a results-driven culture with individual autonomy
Innovate with fellow experts in a no-blame environment
Learn from mistakes and move on
Foster mutual trust and support
Haven’t found the right position?
We are always in search of awesome experts. Share your CV, and we’ll notify you once we have the right opportunity.