What you will do
- Process contractors onboarding and off-boarding;
- Cover all finance related contractors questions;
- Communicate with vendors regarding operational financial issues, etc.;
- Checking hours reports in time tracking system;
- Collect invoices from contractors/vendors;
- Communicate with billing team regarding finance related questions on a daily basis;
- Provide billing team with detailed fin company status, record all company operational activities on a daily basis;
- Retain sanity and your sense of humor!
- Master’s degree in Business, Finance, Management or Accounting;
- The ability to work on multiple tasks with attention to detail;
- The ability to maintain clear and accurate financial records;
- A genuine interest in business and finance;
- Clear understanding of the current financial situation in the country;
- An organized and methodical approach to working;
- The ability to work to deadline;
- Knowledge of Google Docs, Google spreadsheets, Google products.
Nice to haves
- Experience in accounting/finance in the IT field.
- Experience in bookkeeping and accounting software.
- Good soft and management skills.
- Upper intermediate English skills;
- Experience in the accounting of an individual entrepreneur.
About the project
The benefits of joining us
Accelerate your professional journey with mentorship, TechTalks, and personalized growth roadmaps
We match your ever-growing skills, talent, and contributions with competitive USD-based compensation and budgets for education, fitness, and team activities
Your AgileEngine journey starts here
We will review your CV and send you a test task via email
Our recruitment team will reach you to discuss available opportunities
WFH or a comfy office? Why not both?
You will have an interview with your future team lead
WASHINGTON DC USA
Founded as a dev tool vendor with a 2-person team
Opened a dev center in Ukraine
Pivoted into outsourced product development
Launched mobile and UI labs
Got our first Inc. 5000 award
Opened a dev center in Argentina
Became a top-3 ranked custom software developer in DC, Ukraine, and Argentina
Became the #1 software development company to hire in 2020
Opened new dev centers in Mexico and Colombia, counting 500+ experts
How we lead
A company where experts grow, hone their skills, and do what they love, AgileEngine is guided by these principles:
Stay agile and embrace changes
Thrive in a results-driven culture with individual autonomy
Innovate with fellow experts in a no-blame environment
Learn from mistakes and move on
Foster mutual trust and support