AgileEngine is looking for a well-organized and responsible person who is comfortable working with multiple initiatives, wants to gain a unique experience and learn every day.
Here are some of the things you’re great at:
- Time management and self-organization
- Ability to recognize and respond well to changing priorities
- Attention to detail and the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Proficiency in using Google calendar, Google docs and sheets
Will be a plus:
Experience in working with any CRM
What we offer:
- Best learning and experimental environment in the IT market
- Opportunities for self-realization
- Flexible work schedule
- Corporate events and activities
What will you do?
- Provide support to CEO
- Manage calendars of CEO
- Arrange detailed business travel plans
- Research and investigate
- Collaborate with managers and teams to achieve the company’s goals
- Maintain the database with business contacts
- Help with creating content for social media
- Handle confidential information with integrity
Who we are?
AgileEngine is a rapidly growing Inc 5000 company headquartered in Florida, US. Boasting the best mobile, enterprise, UI and full-stack engineers from the US, Europe, LatAm, and India, we work with VC-funded Silicon Valley startups and top tech brands. We offer a complete range of services, from dedicated remote teams to onsite consulting. We’ve built two products that revolutionize the life of thousands of developers across the globe and are licensed by Mercedes and Samsung.
If you like a challenging environment where you’re working with the best and are encouraged to learn and experiment every day, there’s no better place!
Founded as a dev tool vendor with a 2-person team
Opened a dev center in Ukraine
Pivoted into outsourced product development
Launched mobile and UI labs
Got our first Inc. 5000 award
Opened a dev center in Argentina
Became a top-3 ranked custom software developer in DC, Ukraine, and Argentina
Became the #1 software development company to hire in 2020
Opened new dev centers in Mexico and Colombia, counting 500+ experts
How we lead
A company where experts grow, hone their skills, and do what they love, AgileEngine is guided by these principles:
Stay agile and embrace changes
Thrive in a results-driven culture with individual autonomy
Innovate with fellow experts in a no-blame environment
Learn from mistakes and move on
Foster mutual trust and support
Haven’t found the right position?
We are always in search of awesome experts. Share your CV, and we’ll notify you once we have the right opportunity.