If you were looking for a place with the brightest people, cutting-edge technology, and real opportunities for career growth, THIS IS IT! And if you want to shape the company culture and build an awesome team, the time to join is NOW!
What is required?
- Great communication skills
- At least Intermediate English skills (verbal and written)
- 1+ years of successful recruiting experience in IT
- Understanding of full lifecycle recruiting components
- An ideal candidate would possess high energy, be highly motivated, and self-directed
What you will do:
- Manage candidate process, evaluate skills, manage offers
- Provide a diverse pool of highly qualified candidates
- Source candidates through networking, internet postings, university relations, etc.
- Compile and update reports for job openings, hires, and post-hire summaries
What we offer:
- Lots of fun working as part of our creative Recruiting team
- Comfortable work schedule
- Pleasant working environment
- Opportunities for self-realization and professional growth
- Corporate events and activities
- Professional seminars and training, professional education
About the projectAgileEngine is a rapidly growing Inc. 5000 company headquartered in Miami. Our clients include names like Bloomberg, Groupon, Asana, but the majority are VC-backed Silicon Valley startups building the world’s next big things. Our company has grown 150% last year, and we have a spot for a fun-loving energetic Recruiter to speed up our further growth.
Founded as a dev tool vendor with a 2-person team
Opened a dev center in Ukraine
Pivoted into outsourced product development
Launched mobile and UI labs
Got our first Inc. 5000 award
Opened a dev center in Argentina
Became a top-3 ranked custom software developer in DC, Ukraine, and Argentina
Became the #1 software development company to hire in 2020
Opened new dev centers in Mexico and Colombia, counting 500+ experts
How we lead
A company where experts grow, hone their skills, and do what they love, AgileEngine is guided by these principles:
Stay agile and embrace changes
Thrive in a results-driven culture with individual autonomy
Innovate with fellow experts in a no-blame environment
Learn from mistakes and move on
Foster mutual trust and support
Haven’t found the right position?
We are always in search of awesome experts. Share your email, and we’ll notify you once we have the right opportunity.