What you will do
- Support of Ukraine’s individual entrepreneurs, tax reports, helps with payments;
- Fixed assets accounting;
- Mutual settlements and document flow with suppliers and buyers for Ukrainian LLC;
- Process contractor’s onboarding and off-boarding;
- Cover all finance-related contractors’ questions;
- Communicate with vendors regarding operational financial issues, etc.;
- Communicate with the billing team regarding finance-related questions on a daily basis;
- Provide billing team with detailed fin company status, record all company operational activities on a daily basis;
- Retain sanity and your sense of humor!
- Upper intermediate English skills.
- Experience in the accounting of individual entrepreneurs.
- Master’s degree in Business, Finance, Management or Accounting;
- The ability to work on multiple tasks with attention to detail;
- The ability to maintain clear and accurate financial records;
- A genuine interest in business and finance;
- A clear understanding of the current financial situation in the country;
- An organized and methodical approach to working;
- The ability to work to deadline and by the process;
- Knowledge of Google Docs, Google spreadsheets, and Google products.
Nice to haves
- Ukrainian speaking.
- Experience in finance in the IT field, bookkeeping, and accounting software.
- Good soft and management skills.
AgileEngine is one of the Inc. 5000 fastest-growing companies in the US and a top-3 ranked dev shop according to Clutch. We create award-winning custom software solutions that help companies across 15+ industries change the lives of millions.
If you like a challenging environment where you’re working with the best and are encouraged to learn and experiment every day, there’s no better place — guaranteed! 🙂
About the project
The benefits of joining us
Accelerate your professional journey with mentorship, TechTalks, and personalized growth roadmaps
We match your ever-growing skills, talent, and contributions with competitive USD-based compensation and budgets for education, fitness, and team activities
A selection of exciting projects
Join projects with modern solutions development and top-tier clients that include Fortune 500 enterprises and leading product brands
Tailor your schedule for an optimal work-life balance, by having the options of working from home and going to the office – whatever makes you the happiest and most productive.
Your AgileEngine journey starts here
We will review your CV and send you a test task via email
Our recruitment team will reach you to discuss available opportunities
WFH or a comfy office? Why not both?
You will have an interview with your future team lead
WASHINGTON DC USA
Founded as a dev tool vendor with a 2-person team
Opened a dev center in Ukraine
Pivoted into outsourced product development
Launched mobile and UI labs
Got our first Inc. 5000 award
Opened a dev center in Argentina
Became a top-3 ranked custom software developer in DC, Ukraine, and Argentina
Became the #1 software development company to hire in 2020
Opened new dev centers in Mexico and Colombia, counting 500+ experts
How we lead
A company where experts grow, hone their skills, and do what they love, AgileEngine is guided by these principles:
Stay agile and embrace changes
Thrive in a results-driven culture with individual autonomy
Innovate with fellow experts in a no-blame environment
Learn from mistakes and move on
Foster mutual trust and support