What is required?
- You have experience working with the business to define & drive solutions and working with other engineers to collaboratively solve challenges & improve code quality
- You have a technical background with expertise in engineering principles and design patterns
- You are passionate about writing clean, modern, maintainable, & highly-performant code
- You have the pro-active ability and a self-starter attitude to troubleshoot and solve problems
- You have a positive, collaborative, and solution-oriented approach
- You have experience working in an Agile team and using Jira
- You have strong communication skills with excellent interpersonal effectiveness, in one-on-one interactions and presenting to a room
- You have self-awareness and a desire to continually improve
What will be a plus?
- Experience working with a CMS, Drupal preferred
- You have used common development tools (Gulp, Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc)
- Experience with versioning tools (Git, Bitbucket, Github), provisioning tools (Jenkins, Docker), and AWS tools (EC2, S3, etc)
- You have strong UX and design sensibilities, and a desire to sweat the small stuff
- Enthusiasm for Agile development methodologies like TDD & Pair Programming
- Experience with projects at enterprise scale and with global team
What you will do:
- Key role on a team of skilled front end developers working on our core front end components, with a focus on creating front end user experiences
- Work closely with product owners to define scalable solutions
- Partner with global engineers to contribute what you build into our global technology products
- Troubleshoot & problem solve when urgent technical solutions are needed
- Participate in peer code reviews
What we offer:
- Access to best-in-class engineering leadership with exciting opportunities to grow.
- A feather in your cap with your code (yes, YOURS!) living on one of the many sites for a Fortune 500 company (ranked #258 in 2018).
- Working with a global community of innovative, exciting team members at the helm of the company’s digital transformation. Leave your digital footprint on our custom, proprietary platform. Our motto is “Lead from every chair” – and we really live it!
About the project
This is a frontend engineer position who will be joining our fast-paced online platform to work on a project that’s created for the Estee Lauder Companies B2B online customers globally.
You’ll work alongside highly experienced and talented product managers, product owners, scrum master, QA, designers & developers to analyze, architect, & build solutions based on business needs.
You’ll work on the development of any new projects and enhancements of the B2B site as well as managing the on-going maintenance of the site.
You have good written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills, attention to detail, and good presentation skills.
You’ll work with experienced and talented people all over the world. Many of the people you collaborate with may be in a different time zone from you, and you are someone who is excited by the prospect of learning new cultures as well as sharing your own.
Founded as a dev tool vendor with a 2-person team
Opened a dev center in Ukraine
Pivoted into outsourced product development
Launched mobile and UI labs
Got our first Inc. 5000 award
Opened a dev center in Argentina
Became a top-3 ranked custom software developer in DC, Ukraine, and Argentina
Became the #1 software development company to hire in 2020
Opened new dev centers in Mexico and Colombia, counting 500+ experts
How we lead
A company where experts grow, hone their skills, and do what they love, AgileEngine is guided by these principles:
Stay agile and embrace changes
Thrive in a results-driven culture with individual autonomy
Innovate with fellow experts in a no-blame environment
Learn from mistakes and move on
Foster mutual trust and support
Haven’t found the right position?
We are always in search of awesome experts. Share your email, and we’ll notify you once we have the right opportunity.