We’re looking for highly motivated and talented software engineers, who will contribute to the development of the back-end parts of the Quanterix APIA platform.
In particular: ARC (Automatic Report Compiler), Customer Portal.
Python and FastAPI are the main toolsets. There is an opportunity to introduce new technologies and frameworks that meet the customer product goals and bring additional value to the end users.
- 1-2+ years of commercial development experience
- Intermediate spoken and written English
- Working experience with Python and familiarity with application server frameworks like FastAPI
- Solid hands-on with building Python-based REST API’s on AWS
- Experience with NoSQL databases (Redis, MongoDB, DocumentDB, etc.)
- Experience with writing unit tests (PyTest)
- Comfortable with Git, code reviews, and Agile development processes and tools
- Knowledge of API design and service-oriented system architecture
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Be able to meet deadlines for assigned tasks
Will be a plus
- Knowledge or ability to learn Typescript with React
- Experience with cloud service providers (AWS or other platforms)
- Experience with serverless and/or microservice development)
- Design, develop and maintain AWS-based serverless applications using modern technologies, such as: Python, FastAPI, etc.
- Write code based on best practices to make all applications consistent
- Work within the distributed development team (US, Serbia, Poland, Ukraine) to maintain and enhance the back-end on the various modules of the platform
- Participate in all cycles of software design and development
- Analyze feature requests and bug tickets to design solutions
- Analyze requirements and work with team members to create quality result
- Communicate effectively with Customer, Platform Architects and team members
About the Client
Quanterix is a company that’s digitizing biomarker analysis with the goal of advancing the science of precision health. The company’s digital health solution, Simoa, has the potential to change the way in which healthcare is provided today by giving researchers the ability to closely examine the continuum from health to disease. Quanterix’ technology is designed to enable much earlier disease detection, better prognoses and enhanced treatment methods to improve the quality of life and longevity of the population for generations to come. The technology is currently being used for research applications in several therapeutic areas, including oncology, neurology, cardiology, inflammation and infectious disease.
Founded as a dev tool vendor with a 2-person team
Opened a dev center in Ukraine
Pivoted into outsourced product development
Launched mobile and UI labs
Got our first Inc. 5000 award
Opened a dev center in Argentina
Became a top-3 ranked custom software developer in DC, Ukraine, and Argentina
Became the #1 software development company to hire in 2020
Opened new dev centers in Mexico and Colombia, counting 500+ experts
How we lead
A company where experts grow, hone their skills, and do what they love, AgileEngine is guided by these principles:
Stay agile and embrace changes
Thrive in a results-driven culture with individual autonomy
Innovate with fellow experts in a no-blame environment
Learn from mistakes and move on
Foster mutual trust and support
Haven’t found the right position?
We are always in search of awesome experts. Share your CV, and we’ll notify you once we have the right opportunity.