Join one of the DOU’s top-3 software dev companies and pump up your skills by working with some of the brightest tech experts across three continents.
About the project
We’ve developed new solutions from scratch for a ticket distribution platform. Specifically, we’ve worked on full-cycle product development, from scope and requirements to architecture, implementation, DevOps, testing, refactoring, and performance optimizations.
Another project we’ve contributed to is a food delivery application that partners with 9000+ restaurants in Australia, Austria, Canada, and Germany. We’ve implemented several architecture-level backend solutions, developed a mobile app, and fine-tuned UI design.
With us you can
- Work in a dream team of A-players, 65% of whom are seniors
- Create solutions that will be used by global giants like Paramount, IBM, Deloitte, Volkswagen, and others
- Enjoy flexibility by operating remotely or onsite in one of our R&D centers
- Shape your success journey through a personalized growth roadmap tailored to your interests and goals
- Embrace agility — forget about micromanagement and old-school hierarchies
Our team is missing someone who has
- 1+ year of experience in software development
- Experience with agile methodologies
- Be adaptable to a fast-paced environment
- Intermediate English level
- Solution-focused thinking and an ownership mindset
- Positive and open-minded style of communication
- Elevated self-awareness and a desire to develop new skills
Founded as a dev tool vendor with a 2-person team
Opened a dev center in Ukraine
Pivoted into outsourced product development
Launched mobile and UI labs
Got our first Inc. 5000 award
Opened a dev center in Argentina
Became a top-3 ranked custom software developer in DC, Ukraine, and Argentina
Became the #1 software development company to hire in 2020
Opened new dev centers in Mexico and Colombia, counting 500+ experts
How we lead
A company where experts grow, hone their skills, and do what they love, AgileEngine is guided by these principles:
Stay agile and embrace changes
Thrive in a results-driven culture with individual autonomy
Innovate with fellow experts in a no-blame environment
Learn from mistakes and move on
Foster mutual trust and support
Haven’t found the right position?
We are always in search of awesome experts. Share your CV, and we’ll notify you once we have the right opportunity.