With us you can
- Work in a dream team of A-players and grow as professional
- Be sure your opinion matters
- Get premium compensation for the right skills
- Shape your success journey through a personalized growth roadmap tailored to your interests and goals
- Embrace agility, forget about micromanagement and old-school hierarchies
What you will do:
- Full stack design and development of core components and modules of the healthcare platform.
- Work closely with senior stakeholders to understand business requirements and help translate these into technical requirements for the development team
- Review pull requests (PRs) from other members of team and provide guidance.
- Assign tasks to junior developers, support and monitor their progress.
- Writing testable, scalable and efficient code and leading code reviews
- Mentoring junior team members and ensuring they adhere to determined software quality standards.
- Help improve and innovate the dev ops environments and CI/CD processes.
- Understand, monitor and guide evolution of cloud resources and deployments in AWS.
- Identify opportunities to drive efficiencies and optimizations into business processes through automation and technology.
- Set priorities and create release plans.
Our team is missing someone who has
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 6+ years of experience as a professional software developer with increasing team responsibility.
- Extensive experience in full lifecycle development of products including mobile apps.
- Proven ownership and responsibility for production, mission critical infrastructure in a cloud computing environment.
- 3+ years experience with nodejs.
- 1+ years experience with React (hooks and redux)
- 2+ years experience with relational databases and SQL (postgres preferred)
- Experience with AWS resources such as (S3, RDS, etc) and some experience with IaaS such as terraform or cloud formation.
- Comfortable with Linux concepts and shell
- Experience with modern development environments with containers (docker) and CI processes.
- Excellent written and verbal communications
Founded as a dev tool vendor with a 2-person team
Opened a dev center in Ukraine
Pivoted into outsourced product development
Launched mobile and UI labs
Got our first Inc. 5000 award
Opened a dev center in Argentina
Became a top-3 ranked custom software developer in DC, Ukraine, and Argentina
Became the #1 software development company to hire in 2020
Opened new dev centers in Mexico and Colombia, counting 500+ experts
How we lead
A company where experts grow, hone their skills, and do what they love, AgileEngine is guided by these principles:
Stay agile and embrace changes
Thrive in a results-driven culture with individual autonomy
Innovate with fellow experts in a no-blame environment
Learn from mistakes and move on
Foster mutual trust and support
Haven’t found the right position?
We are always in search of awesome experts. Share your CV, and we’ll notify you once we have the right opportunity.