What you will do
- Planning and controlling the testing process and ensuring the QA processes are being followed by the team
- Mastering Site features functionalities with thorough understanding on internal tools and platforms (CMS / Offer manager / PIM etc)
- Working closely with the Product teams to clearly understand the assumptions, background and risks for all allocated pieces of delivery
- Clear communication on the QA plan and strategy, challenges faced and it’s impact in the deliverables to the stakeholders
- Monitoring the QA team, ensuring that tasks are allocated and delivered according to the plan and escalate where a deviation to plan is likely
- Being commercially aware of all decisions made throughout a project lifecycle -understanding potential impact to the timescale and raise issues/concerns where appropriate
- Maintaining regular QA team meetings with the offshore team and communicating the updates to the team
- Participate in the requirement meetings and proactively provide feedback wherever required.
- Ensuring QA resource is equipped with the necessary knowledge and training required to perform his tasks
- Creating QA test plans/strategy for any features , rollouts or enhancements and getting sign off form the stakeholders
- Accepting and clarifying the requirements and ensuring they are precisely defined
- Escalating issues/concerns immediately in order to avert projects running over time/budget
- Completing all required reports as identified and required in a timely and accurate manner
- Ensuring that all risks and issues are communicated to stakeholders
- Work collaboratively at all times ensuring that your communication style is consistent, clear and open
- Understand and work with the QA related tools and framework and provide recommendations that can help enhance the framework to support testing.
- Should be hands on and help out in testing when required. Should be able to debug and execute automation scripts.
- Work closely with the QA Manager on the strategies, improvements, recommendations, escalations, project updates, status, challenges, risks etc.
- Develop strong relationships with both the brand and the production team, ensuring that potential opportunities are identified and shared
- As a member of the Global QA team work collaboratively with the other onsite QA Leads on Global QA tasks.
- 1 year worth Management experience and 3 years experience in Quality Assurance
- Zephyr – Test case Management tool
- Moonshine Framework – This is Selenium based for Automation
- JIRA – Defect tracking and task creation tool
- Confluence – Repository of ELC Documentation
- Node js based automation
Nice to haves
- Work experience with offshore/nearshore/onshore model is a big plus
- Experience with Agile methodology is preferred
Sure, you know Estée Lauder, but do you know The Estée Lauder Companies’ full family of brands? We’re also MAC, Clinique, La Mer, Origins, Bobbi Brown, Aveda, Jo Malone London, Bumble and bumble and Too Faced… just to name a few. You know us. You love us. Why not work with us?
About the project
The benefits of joining us
Accelerate your professional journey with mentorship, TechTalks, and personalized growth roadmaps
We match your ever-growing skills, talent, and contributions with competitive USD-based compensation and budgets for education, fitness, and team activities
Your AgileEngine journey starts here
We will review your CV and send you a test task via email
Our recruitment team will reach you to discuss available opportunities
WFH or a comfy office? Why not both?
You will have an interview with your future team lead
WASHINGTON DC USA
Founded as a dev tool vendor with a 2-person team
Opened a dev center in Ukraine
Pivoted into outsourced product development
Launched mobile and UI labs
Got our first Inc. 5000 award
Opened a dev center in Argentina
Became a top-3 ranked custom software developer in DC, Ukraine, and Argentina
Became the #1 software development company to hire in 2020
Opened new dev centers in Mexico and Colombia, counting 500+ experts
How we lead
A company where experts grow, hone their skills, and do what they love, AgileEngine is guided by these principles:
Stay agile and embrace changes
Thrive in a results-driven culture with individual autonomy
Innovate with fellow experts in a no-blame environment
Learn from mistakes and move on
Foster mutual trust and support