We are growing so fast, and we are achieving so much, that we need your help right away. We’re looking for an experienced, creative, and technically savvy Lead Designer with exceptional communication skills to start new projects. In collaboration with other designers, a new expert will be working closely with customers, managers, and developers, helping them see the bigger picture and build the best user experience on new and existing projects. Along with that, they will be participating in pre-sales activities such as pitching design services to potential clients, do project estimations, and participate in proposals creation.
If you like a challenging environment where you are working with the best and are encouraged to learn and experiment every day, AgileEngine’s Design Studio is the best place — guaranteed!
What is required?
- Exceptional communication skills, ability to learn quickly, experience working in agile teams.
- Industry experience in web and mobile app design (SaaS, B2B, B2C).
- Portfolio showcasing related works with prototype examples and documented UX research.
- Upper-intermediate or higher level of English, both spoken and written.
- Knowledge of usability principles and practices, graphic styles, and composition rules.
- Proficiency in using prototyping and online collaboration software.
What will be a plus?
- Experience in pitching design services.
- Experience in user testing and web analytics.
- Personal projects in the portfolio.
- Understanding of general project management practices.
- A vision of optimizing the work between designers and developers.
What you will do:
- Working in collaboration with designers and engineers from the company or customer team to define, discuss, design, and deliver extraordinary products.
- Investigating client requirements, conducting kick-off meetings with customers, transforming requirements into documents or proof of concepts.
- Identifying design problems and advising accurate, applicable, and reliable solutions meeting both user needs and business goals.
- Making precise short-term estimations and seeing a bigger picture of project development.
- Making prototypes, pre-sale concepts, proof of concepts in a lean and iterative way.
- Conducting user testing sessions, interviews, research phases.
- Producing or curating creation of high quality mockups, specs, guidelines, and assets.
About the project
AgileEngine is a rapidly growing Inc 5000 company headquartered in Washington DC. Boasting the best mobile, enterprise, UI and full-stack engineers from the US, Ukraine and Argentina, we work with VC-funded Silicon Valley startups and top brands like Indeed, Estee Lauder, Bloomberg. We offer a complete range of services, from dedicated remote teams to onsite consulting. We’ve built two products that revolutionize the life of thousands of developers across the globe.
Founded as a dev tool vendor with a 2-person team
Opened a dev center in Ukraine
Pivoted into outsourced product development
Launched mobile and UI labs
Got our first Inc. 5000 award
Opened a dev center in Argentina
Became a top-3 ranked custom software developer in DC, Ukraine, and Argentina
Became the #1 software development company to hire in 2020
Opened new dev centers in Mexico and Colombia, counting 500+ experts
How we lead
A company where experts grow, hone their skills, and do what they love, AgileEngine is guided by these principles:
Stay agile and embrace changes
Thrive in a results-driven culture with individual autonomy
Innovate with fellow experts in a no-blame environment
Learn from mistakes and move on
Foster mutual trust and support
Haven’t found the right position?
We are always in search of awesome experts. Share your email, and we’ll notify you once we have the right opportunity.