What is required?
- Industry experience in web and mobile app design (SaaS, B2B, B2C).
- Portfolio showcasing related works with prototype examples and documented UX research.
- Upper-intermediate or higher level of English, both spoken and written.
- Knowledge of HIG and Material Design guidelines.
- Knowledge of usability principles and practices, graphic styles, and composition rules.
- Proficiency in using prototyping software Axure RP, Figma, or Sketch + inVision.
- Experience working in agile teams.
What will be a plus?
- Experience in pitching design services.
- Experience in user testing and web analytics.
- Personal projects in the portfolio.
- Understanding of general project management practices.
- A vision of optimizing the work between designers and developers.
What you will do:
- Working autonomously or in collaboration with designers and engineers from the customer team to define, discuss, design, and deliver user-friendly products.
- Investigating project requirements, transforming requirements into documents or proof of concepts.
- Identifying design problems and advising accurate, applicable, and reliable solutions meeting both user needs and business goals.
- Making precise short-term estimations and seeing a bigger picture of project development.
- Defining information architecture and user flows.
- Making low-mid-high fidelity prototypes, pre-sale concepts, proof of concepts in a lean and iterative way.
- Preparing and handing off designs and assets to the development team.
- Conducting user testing sessions, interviews, research phases.
About the projectThe insurance industry has been slow to modernize, leaving clients frustrated and dissatisfied. By empowering risk management experts with advanced technology, we deliver innovative and effective solutions to our clients’ needs. We are the modern commercial insurance brokerage. No 20-page applications, confusing policy terms, or painful renewal cycles. Our experienced brokers and technology remove the headache from business insurance.
Founded as a dev tool vendor with a 2-person team
Opened a dev center in Ukraine
Pivoted into outsourced product development
Launched mobile and UI labs
Got our first Inc. 5000 award
Opened a dev center in Argentina
Became a top-3 ranked custom software developer in DC, Ukraine, and Argentina
Became the #1 software development company to hire in 2020
Opened new dev centers in Mexico and Colombia, counting 500+ experts
How we lead
A company where experts grow, hone their skills, and do what they love, AgileEngine is guided by these principles:
Stay agile and embrace changes
Thrive in a results-driven culture with individual autonomy
Innovate with fellow experts in a no-blame environment
Learn from mistakes and move on
Foster mutual trust and support
Haven’t found the right position?
We are always in search of awesome experts. Share your CV, and we’ll notify you once we have the right opportunity.