About UsVector Solutions serves everyday heroes by delivering intelligent software solutions that empower them to make safer, smarter, better decisions. We believe passionately in providing critical knowledge, when, where, and how they need it. Everything we do – from learning to workforce management to risk reduction and beyond – is done to elevate the safety and success of our clients and the communities they serve. Join our mission.
What is required?
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in Quality Control and automation testing (Selenium+Java, Selenide, Python)
- Hands on experience of web based applications testing (both manual and automated)
- Excellent understanding and experience with test design
- Understanding and experience with API testing
- Database work experience (SQL, MySQL, Postgres etc)
- Confident Linux/MacOS user
- Experience with CI systems
- Upper-intermediate English
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- To be a good team player
What will be a plus?
- Hands-on experience with Docker and AWS
- Hands-on experience with configuring Jenkins pipelines
What you will do:
- Has ability to understand requirements end to end and establish traceability
- Understand existing test cases and develop new ones
- Good understanding of CI/CD pipeline
- Develop, maintain and execute automated test scripts
- Report problems and issues
- Document defects using the project’s defect management tools.
- Work with the application team to resolve any issues that arise out of the testing process.
- Participate in the release control process (when the application is transferred from the build team to the test team) to ensure that solutions meet business requirements.
- Validate fixes
Founded as a dev tool vendor with a 2-person team
Opened a dev center in Ukraine
Pivoted into outsourced product development
Launched mobile and UI labs
Got our first Inc. 5000 award
Opened a dev center in Argentina
Became a top-3 ranked custom software developer in DC, Ukraine, and Argentina
Became the #1 software development company to hire in 2020
Opened new dev centers in Mexico and Colombia, counting 500+ experts
How we lead
A company where experts grow, hone their skills, and do what they love, AgileEngine is guided by these principles:
Stay agile and embrace changes
Thrive in a results-driven culture with individual autonomy
Innovate with fellow experts in a no-blame environment
Learn from mistakes and move on
Foster mutual trust and support
Haven’t found the right position?
We are always in search of awesome experts. Share your CV, and we’ll notify you once we have the right opportunity.