Grow and evolve with us! Join the squad of top-3% software experts and pump your skills by building off-the-wall software solutions in an agile environment. We have opportunities in 70+ projects you can contribute to.
About our projects
We are helping to develop a workforce management platform with more than 2.5 million users. Our main areas of work here are mobile app development and testing. We are responsible for writing and tests that are fully integrated with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery.
Our team has also worked on web UI development for a cybersecurity platform. Our team did a lot of refactoring and testing to ensure better maintainability and scalability of the platform. With our help, our customer was able to optimize their engineering efforts.
With us, you can
- Work in a dream team of A-players, 65% of whom are seniors
- Be sure your opinion matters
- Create solutions that will be used by global giants like Paramount, IBM, Deloitte, Volkswagen, and others
- Enjoy flexibility by operating remotely or onsite in one of our R&D centers
- Shape your success journey through a personalized growth roadmap tailored to your interests and goals
- Embrace agility — forget about micromanagement and old-school hierarchies
Our team is missing someone who has
- 2+ years of experience in software development
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Intermediate English level
- Solution-focused thinking and an ownership mindset
- Positive and open-minded style of communication
- Elevated self-awareness and a desire to develop new skills
Founded as a dev tool vendor with a 2-person team
Opened a dev center in Ukraine
Pivoted into outsourced product development
Launched mobile and UI labs
Got our first Inc. 5000 award
Opened a dev center in Argentina
Became a top-3 ranked custom software developer in DC, Ukraine, and Argentina
Became the #1 software development company to hire in 2020
Opened new dev centers in Mexico and Colombia, counting 500+ experts
How we lead
A company where experts grow, hone their skills, and do what they love, AgileEngine is guided by these principles:
Stay agile and embrace changes
Thrive in a results-driven culture with individual autonomy
Innovate with fellow experts in a no-blame environment
Learn from mistakes and move on
Foster mutual trust and support
Haven’t found the right position?
We are always in search of awesome experts. Share your email, and we’ll notify you once we have the right opportunity.