About our projectsOne of our projects revolves around full-stack web application development, software testing, and database enhancement for an embedded analytics provider. Thanks to our joint efforts, our client has been named a leading vendor of supply chain analytics technology in the Gartner Market Guide and received a patent for an innovative approach to real-time big data collection and predictive analytics.The other project is dedicated to automotive IoT and big data solutions. Our deliverables include solutions that track known and historical locations of vehicles and control car modules and sensors. These solutions have been developed and shipped in a cross-platform format.
With us, you can
- Work in a dream team of A-players, 65% of whom are seniors
- Be sure your opinion matters
- Create solutions that will be used by global giants like Paramount, IBM, Deloitte, Volkswagen, and others
- Enjoy flexibility by operating remotely or onsite
- Shape your success journey through a personalized growth roadmap tailored to your interests and goals
- Embrace agility — forget about micromanagement and old-school hierarchies
What you will do
- Building and setting up new development tools and infrastructure.
- Working on ways to automate and improve development and release processes.
- Ensuring that systems are safe and secure against cybersecurity threats.
- Identifying technical problems and developing software updates and ‘fixes’.
- Working with software developers and software engineers to ensure that development follows established processes and works as intended.
- Monitoring and maintaining production infrastructure.
Our team is missing someone who has
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Intermediate English level
- Solution-focused thinking and an ownership mindset
- Positive and open-minded style of communication
- Elevated self-awareness and a desire to develop new skill
Founded as a dev tool vendor with a 2-person team
Opened a dev center in Ukraine
Pivoted into outsourced product development
Launched mobile and UI labs
Got our first Inc. 5000 award
Opened a dev center in Argentina
Became a top-3 ranked custom software developer in DC, Ukraine, and Argentina
Became the #1 software development company to hire in 2020
Opened new dev centers in Mexico and Colombia, counting 500+ experts
How we lead
A company where experts grow, hone their skills, and do what they love, AgileEngine is guided by these principles:
Stay agile and embrace changes
Thrive in a results-driven culture with individual autonomy
Innovate with fellow experts in a no-blame environment
Learn from mistakes and move on
Foster mutual trust and support
Haven’t found the right position?
We are always in search of awesome experts. Share your CV, and we’ll notify you once we have the right opportunity.