About our projectsFor one of our Golang projects we had to improve our client’s app’s maintainability and scalability. For the other one, we’ve created predictive analytics algorithms that boost the accuracy of the safety and risk management solution to 90%.
What is required?
- 2+ years of industry experience
- Proficient in GOLANG
- Good/Excellent grasp of software architecture and design
- Good/Excellent grasp of microservices based architectures
- Good/Excellent understanding of code optimization for performance and scalability
- Good/Excellent understanding of Linux system internals and administration
- Good/Excellent understanding of Docker Containers and Kubernetes
- Good/Excellent deploying and life cycle management of platform services on public cloud infrastructure like AWS Cloud, Google Cloud or Azure Cloud
- Good spoken English
What will be a plus?
- Strong Automation mindset
- Experience with shell scripting and python a plus
- Experience with CI/CD development practices
What will you do?
- Work in a dream team of A-players, 65% of whom are seniors
- Be sure your opinion matters
- Design and implement tools for performance benchmarking
- Build and maintain automation frameworks to execute developer written tests in private and public cloud environments
- Develop a deeper understanding of the Product’s Cloud Services to enable rapid development of product tooling
- Explore and onboard best of breed tools to solve given process and automation problems
Founded as a dev tool vendor with a 2-person team
Opened a dev center in Ukraine
Pivoted into outsourced product development
Launched mobile and UI labs
Got our first Inc. 5000 award
Opened a dev center in Argentina
Became a top-3 ranked custom software developer in DC, Ukraine, and Argentina
Became the #1 software development company to hire in 2020
Opened new dev centers in Mexico and Colombia, counting 500+ experts
How we lead
A company where experts grow, hone their skills, and do what they love, AgileEngine is guided by these principles:
Stay agile and embrace changes
Thrive in a results-driven culture with individual autonomy
Innovate with fellow experts in a no-blame environment
Learn from mistakes and move on
Foster mutual trust and support
Haven’t found the right position?
We are always in search of awesome experts. Share your CV, and we’ll notify you once we have the right opportunity.