On behalf of Logi Analytics (www.logianalytics.com the Insightsoftware company) AgileEngine is looking for Backend Java Developer to join a team in Ukraine on full-time basis.
Delivering compelling applications with analytics at their core has never been more crucial – or more complex. Logi is the only developer-grade analytics platform focused exclusively on embedding analytics in commercial and enterprise applications. Logi leverages your existing tech stack and supports unlimited customization and white labeling, so you can quickly build a completely unique analytics experience.
Over 2,100 applications have trusted the Logi platform to deliver sophisticated analytics capabilities and power their businesses. The company is headquartered in McLean, Virginia, with offices in Ireland and England. Learn more at LogiAnalytics.com.
With us you can
- Work in a dream team of A-players, 65% of whom are seniors
- Create solutions that will be used by global giants like Paramount, IBM, Deloitte, Volkswagen, and others
- Enjoy flexibility by operating remotely or onsite in one of our R&D centers
- Shape your success journey through a personalized growth roadmap tailored to your interests and goals
- Embrace agility — forget about micromanagement and old-school hierarchies
What you will do:
- Extend/test/maintain microservice REST API layer. Build consistent and thoughtful API for external developers to consume
- Work on efficient JPA/DAO/Service layer for metadata
- Work on microservice unification, monitoring, fault tolerance
- Perform load testing under different scenarios (multiple users, various service configuration, clustering)
- Focus on quality and scalable solutions, perform system performance tests and keep up with the baseline
Our team is missing someone who has
- Intermediate written and spoken English
- Spring framework and ecosystem
- Experience in designing and building production java systems that handle thousands of users
- REST API layer development and effective testing
- TDD and focus on testability
- Java 11, functional programming
- Ability to work without supervision
What will be a plus?
- Microservices experience (Spring Boot based)
- Frontend stack/frameworks experience, working in a vertical feature team
- HATEOAS and GraphQL
- Gradle, Maven, CI experience (Jenkins)
- Docker/Docker Compose/Kubernetes experience
- Zipkin/Open Tracing
- Sense of humor
Founded as a dev tool vendor with a 2-person team
Opened a dev center in Ukraine
Pivoted into outsourced product development
Launched mobile and UI labs
Got our first Inc. 5000 award
Opened a dev center in Argentina
Became a top-3 ranked custom software developer in DC, Ukraine, and Argentina
Became the #1 software development company to hire in 2020
Opened new dev centers in Mexico and Colombia, counting 500+ experts
How we lead
A company where experts grow, hone their skills, and do what they love, AgileEngine is guided by these principles:
Stay agile and embrace changes
Thrive in a results-driven culture with individual autonomy
Innovate with fellow experts in a no-blame environment
Learn from mistakes and move on
Foster mutual trust and support
Haven’t found the right position?
We are always in search of awesome experts. Share your CV, and we’ll notify you once we have the right opportunity.