The world’s number 1 highest-traffic job website, Indeed.com has 250 million unique monthly visitors and 9.8 jobs posted every second. A giant on a mission to help people find jobs, Indeed works with product teams in Austin, Tokyo, Seattle, San Francisco, Singapore, and Hyderabad.
Ready to help Indeed improve people’s lives, one job at a time?
On behalf of Indeed, AgileEngine is looking for a Middle Manual QA to develop front- and back-end solutions for the internal Indeed products. The ideal candidate’s prior work experience reflects high standards for engineering with proven capabilities. The candidate possesses the ability to take on important business challenges and execute them with precision and quality.
What is required?
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in manual testing of software applications in an agile environment.
- Experience testing React Js.
- Experience in manual, functional, compatibility, usability and integration testing of SaaS Web Applications
- Experience managing and/or contributing to comprehensive functional and regression test suites from design, implementation, and maintenance of test automation and frameworks
- Comprehensive knowledge of QA methodologies including functional, performance, regression, black-box, white-box testing, and other testing strategies.
- Working knowledge with browser test automation using tools like Selenium/Webdriver or another automated testing
- Basic knowledge of HTTP protocol, Client-Server Architecture, REST API (using Postman/Charles)
What will be a plus?
- Experience in working with build tools such as Jenkins and/or Other build tools to integrating test automation into CI/CD pipelines
What you will do:
- Raising the quality bar in scrum teams by early testing via manual or automation process
- Play a key role in the visibility of testing during each sprint and provide transparency on results.
- Work with the team to raise the bar of quality of each user story(ies) to improve the satisfaction of our internal and external end-users.
- Building out an automation framework that will help streamline our existing testing
- Collaborate within the EMR integration team providing input for QA testing estimation, sprint planning, story development, and testing, demos, and team retrospective.
- Work closely with the EMR integration team to write and define test plans for features
- Perform integration and functional testing between Patientpop systems and EMR systems
- Work with Engineering and DevOps to add testing to deployment pipelines.
- Write Regression, Smoke, and Functional (end-to-end) tests in test trail
- Ensuring manual and automation coverage and test execution are completed during each sprint and prior to release.
- Provide concise and accurate documentation of bugs within the sprint in Jira
- Create & manage bug reports in Jira and communicate with the team
- Develop automation script that can be integrated into the continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery process
What we offer:
- Interesting and challenging tasks
- Flexible work schedule
- Friendly and a very skilled team with great corporate culture and mentorship (visit us and see it yourself)
- Opportunities for self-realization, professional and career growth
- Cool events and team activities
- Professional workshops and training, a great engineering culture
About the project
Since 2004, Indeed has given job seekers free access to millions of jobs from thousands of company websites and job boards. As the leading pay-for-performance recruitment advertising network, Indeed drives millions of targeted applicants to jobs in every field and is the most cost-effective source of candidates for thousands of companies.
Founded as a dev tool vendor with a 2-person team
Opened a dev center in Ukraine
Pivoted into outsourced product development
Launched mobile and UI labs
Got our first Inc. 5000 award
Opened a dev center in Argentina
Became a top-3 ranked custom software developer in DC, Ukraine, and Argentina
Became the #1 software development company to hire in 2020
Opened new dev centers in Mexico and Colombia, counting 500+ experts
How we lead
A company where experts grow, hone their skills, and do what they love, AgileEngine is guided by these principles:
Stay agile and embrace changes
Thrive in a results-driven culture with individual autonomy
Innovate with fellow experts in a no-blame environment
Learn from mistakes and move on
Foster mutual trust and support
Haven’t found the right position?
We are always in search of awesome experts. Share your email, and we’ll notify you once we have the right opportunity.