We are inviting you to join the AgileEngine HR team and diversify our experience. In this role you will drive improvements in work processes and social benefits, enhancing team motivation and helping team members to build productive relationships.
You will have a unique opportunity to manage your professional challenges and take the responsibility of making an impact on the company evolving.
If you are full of energy and ideas – AgileEngine is waiting for you 🙂
What is required?
- 2+ years of experience in Human Resources Management / Client Engagement /Project Management;
- Experience in IT company;
- Experience in onboarding, evaluation and performance review processes;
- Experience in dealing with people and facilitating stress situations;
- Highly developed listening and communication skills;
- Problem-solving and negotiating skills;
- Ability to prioritize and plan work activities as to use time efficiently;
- Energetic, initiative and very well-organized person;
- Upper-Intermediate English;
- Great will to work with people and bring improvements in daily life of the company.
What will be a plus?
- Experience with HRM systems
- Experience in communication with customers, client facing skills
What you will do:
- Integrate and support HR-related processes (adaptation, performance review, probation period control, termination of agreements, etc.);
- Implement and support new initiatives related to HRM;
- Manage social benefits;
- Organize corporate events;
- Participate in growing corporate culture;
What we offer:
- Comfortable office;
- Lots of fun working as part of our creative Recruiting and HR team;
- Comfortable work schedule;
- Pleasant working environment;
- Interesting projects and challenging tasks;
- Opportunities for self-realization and professional growth;
- Corporate events and activities;
- Professional seminars and training, professional education.
About the project
AgileEngine is a rapidly growing Inc 5000 company headquartered in Washington DC. We’ve been growing at near 50% per year and we have a spot for a fun-loving energetic People Partner to speed our further growth. We find the smartest and the most energetic thinkers and tinkerers and encourage them to push the limits.
Founded as a dev tool vendor with a 2-person team
Opened a dev center in Ukraine
Pivoted into outsourced product development
Launched mobile and UI labs
Got our first Inc. 5000 award
Opened a dev center in Argentina
Became a top-3 ranked custom software developer in DC, Ukraine, and Argentina
Became the #1 software development company to hire in 2020
Opened new dev centers in Mexico and Colombia, counting 500+ experts
How we lead
A company where experts grow, hone their skills, and do what they love, AgileEngine is guided by these principles:
Stay agile and embrace changes
Thrive in a results-driven culture with individual autonomy
Innovate with fellow experts in a no-blame environment
Learn from mistakes and move on
Foster mutual trust and support
Haven’t found the right position?
We are always in search of awesome experts. Share your email, and we’ll notify you once we have the right opportunity.