Grow and evolve with us! Join the squad of top-3% software experts and pump your skills by building off-the-wall software solutions in an agile environment. We have opportunities in 70+ projects you can contribute to. .
About our projects
We are helping develop the core functionality of a social security platform used by Fortune 500 companies, universities, hospitals, and others. Our engagement covers the architecture and implementation of backend and data analytics solutions. In addition, we’re working on improving scalability via automation.
Our team is also enhancing a real estate valuation platform used by 47 out of the top-50 US lenders. We’ve taken ownership of the full-stack development of the complete functionality of our client’s cross-platform mobile and web apps. This includes setting up CI and CD, data modeling, dev tools selection, and iterative R&D work with weekly demos.
With us you can
- Work in a dream team of A-players and grow as professional
- Be sure your opinion matters
- Get premium compensation for the right skills
- Shape your success journey through a personalized growth roadmap tailored to your interests and goals
- Embrace agility, forget about micromanagement and old-school hierarchies
What you will do:
- Collaborate with product owners and business stakeholders to define strategy and scope of software requirements (decompose stories, design features, and prioritize tasks)
- Deliver new concepts and features, working alongside development peers in an agile environment
- Serve as an informal leader: leading code reviews and mentoring junior team members
- Partner with scrum master and product owner to provide development sizing & cost analysis estimates
- Utilize automated software test tools and frameworks such as test driven development to achieve the highest quality in software delivery
- Support integration efforts to build whole systems from various subsystems
- Identify technology risks early and establish mitigation plans
Our team is missing someone who has
- 2+ years of experience in software development
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Intermediate English level
- Solution-focused thinking and an ownership mindset
- Positive and open-minded style of communication
- Elevated self-awareness and a desire to develop new skills
What will be a plus?
- Experience developing/managing REST and SOAP-based Web Service API(s) in a transaction processing environment
- Experience with distributed multi-tier applications, WMI, NoSQL databases, MongoDB and/or SQL is preferred
- Experience with Cloud Technologies such as Pivotal Cloud Foundry
- Knowledge of Web Content Management System
Founded as a dev tool vendor with a 2-person team
Opened a dev center in Ukraine
Pivoted into outsourced product development
Launched mobile and UI labs
Got our first Inc. 5000 award
Opened a dev center in Argentina
Became a top-3 ranked custom software developer in DC, Ukraine, and Argentina
Became the #1 software development company to hire in 2020
Opened new dev centers in Mexico and Colombia, counting 500+ experts
How we lead
A company where experts grow, hone their skills, and do what they love, AgileEngine is guided by these principles:
Stay agile and embrace changes
Thrive in a results-driven culture with individual autonomy
Innovate with fellow experts in a no-blame environment
Learn from mistakes and move on
Foster mutual trust and support
Haven’t found the right position?
We are always in search of awesome experts. Share your CV, and we’ll notify you once we have the right opportunity.