We are looking for a QA Analyst to help us complete our goal of a complete SaaS platform, help us actualize a long term, customer-focused product roadmap, as well as provide mentorship to a group of junior QA’s that are effective and eager to learn.
This role provides the opportunity to:
Join a small, talented and driven Software as a Service product company
Build a foundation for long-term career growth in a growing, entrepreneurial IT firm
Develop exciting features for a modern SaaS suite of products
What is required?
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience with Manual and Automation testing
- Good understanding of relational databases, SQL, stored procedures, and other data manipulation technologies.
- Experience with Microsoft Test Manager and JIRA
- Working independently with a minimum amount of oversight
- Experience in testing an Accounting / Finance application would be beneficial
- BS Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS or a directly related degree
What you will do:
- Analyze business and technical requirements to design appropriate test plan for execution of functional, cross browser, regression, and integration testing
- Develop comprehensive and detailed manual and automated test cases based on the requirements
- Define and create test data in various environments
- Prepare requirement traceability, test coverage and other related QA documents
- Execute tests and document results concisely and accurately
- Work as a liaison between Product Management, Developers, and System Architect to understand application structure and user interaction patterns
Founded as a dev tool vendor with a 2-person team
Opened a dev center in Ukraine
Pivoted into outsourced product development
Launched mobile and UI labs
Got our first Inc. 5000 award
Opened a dev center in Argentina
Became a top-3 ranked custom software developer in DC, Ukraine, and Argentina
Became the #1 software development company to hire in 2020
Opened new dev centers in Mexico and Colombia, counting 500+ experts
How we lead
A company where experts grow, hone their skills, and do what they love, AgileEngine is guided by these principles:
Stay agile and embrace changes
Thrive in a results-driven culture with individual autonomy
Innovate with fellow experts in a no-blame environment
Learn from mistakes and move on
Foster mutual trust and support
Haven’t found the right position?
We are always in search of awesome experts. Share your email, and we’ll notify you once we have the right opportunity.