You’ll work in a fast-paced environment alongside highly experienced and talented product owners, scrum masters, QA, designers & developers to analyze, architect, & build solutions based on business needs.
You have an entrepreneurial mindset, like working in a team, can define and run experiments to learn what works, and like metrics to make decisions. You will work in an agile team and participate in all stages of product development, from concept to release, and subsequent iterations to react to learnings and refinements. You will contribute to the evolution of our applications and internal tooling, enabling better experiences for our customers and your teammates.
About the project
Zumper is on a mission to change the way people rent, forever. To make it easier, faster, and more human. By making this vision a reality, they’re creating opportunities for everyone to live better—from one fresh start to the next. With a user base of +90 million you’ll work together with the top Software Engineers in the market understanding the requirements needed in order to optimize Zumper’s platform. You’ll be presented with the challenge of making the end user’s life simpler 🙂
With us you can
- Work in a dream team of A-players, 65% of whom are seniors
- Be sure your opinion matters
- Create solutions that will be used by global giants like Paramount, IBM, Deloitte, Volkswagen, and others
- Shape your success journey through a personalized growth roadmap tailored to your interests and goals
- Embrace agility, forget about micromanagement and old-school hierarchies
What you will do:
- Work on the development of features and components that optimize Zumper’s Recommendation engine
- Working on Ranking models and the interactions with their Machine Learning models
- Work with CI / CD
- Writing clear technical documentation
- Work in an Dedicated Agile Delivery environment
- Working in a remote environment
Our team is missing someone who has
- 5+ years of professional experience working with React.js.
- You are experienced using Redux
- Nice to have: 1+ year of development experience in Python.
- A strong sense of ownership and willingness to overcome every challenge with the same level of energy, regardless of the complexity or the end goal
- Experience working in an environment leveraging remote communication and collaboration tools (e.g. Github, Slack, JIRA)
- A passion for delightful user experiences.
- A deep sense of quality and attention to detail.
- Strong software engineering foundation and experience.
- You are passionate about writing clean, modern, maintainable, & highly-performant code
- You have a pro-active ability and a self-starter attitude to troubleshoot and solve problems
- You have experience working in an Agile environment
- You have strong communication skills with excellent interpersonal effectiveness, in one-on-one interactions and presenting to a room
- You have self-awareness and a desire to continually improve
Founded as a dev tool vendor with a 2-person team
Opened a dev center in Ukraine
Pivoted into outsourced product development
Launched mobile and UI labs
Got our first Inc. 5000 award
Opened a dev center in Argentina
Became a top-3 ranked custom software developer in DC, Ukraine, and Argentina
Became the #1 software development company to hire in 2020
Opened new dev centers in Mexico and Colombia, counting 500+ experts
How we lead
A company where experts grow, hone their skills, and do what they love, AgileEngine is guided by these principles:
Stay agile and embrace changes
Thrive in a results-driven culture with individual autonomy
Innovate with fellow experts in a no-blame environment
Learn from mistakes and move on
Foster mutual trust and support
Haven’t found the right position?
We are always in search of awesome experts. Share your CV, and we’ll notify you once we have the right opportunity.