What is required?
- 5+ years of professional experience in software development, building distributed systems, and web services in a variety of languages and platforms.
- Strong experience in Typescript
- Automation Testing experience (Unit Tests, Integration Tests, etc.)
- A self-starter who discovers practical solutions to hard problems and enjoys minimizing complexity along the way.
- Eagerness to collaborate with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Extensive experience in designing and implementing software solutions.
- A desire to collaborate with teammates distributed across nations and timezones in a flexible workspace built and defined by you!
- Comfortable working in an agile development environment
- Our Core Engineering Team Values sound a lot like you and sound like the people you want to work with.
- You are committed to diversity and inclusion. We interact with millions of people across hundreds of sites in over 20 countries globally. Your unique history, culture, and community perspective are invaluable to the team we are building.
What will be a plus?
- Experience with Computer Vision and Machine Learning technologies.
- Experience with containerization
- Team leadership experience and a desire to mentor other software developers.
- B.S. in Computer Science or similar education.
- AWS Experience is a big plus
What you will do:
- Develop a deep understanding of relevant systems and business goals to guide you in designing and building effective solutions.
- Enjoy the flexibility of working with the latest Backend and Frontend stacks.
- Own and architect foundational business services.
- Establish and help maintain test-driven development principles
- Communicate and partner cross-functionally with teams in product and software development.
- Drive new product initiatives forward by thinking creatively and with good judgment.
Founded as a dev tool vendor with a 2-person team
Opened a dev center in Ukraine
Pivoted into outsourced product development
Launched mobile and UI labs
Got our first Inc. 5000 award
Opened a dev center in Argentina
Became a top-3 ranked custom software developer in DC, Ukraine, and Argentina
Became the #1 software development company to hire in 2020
Opened new dev centers in Mexico and Colombia, counting 500+ experts
How we lead
A company where experts grow, hone their skills, and do what they love, AgileEngine is guided by these principles:
Stay agile and embrace changes
Thrive in a results-driven culture with individual autonomy
Innovate with fellow experts in a no-blame environment
Learn from mistakes and move on
Foster mutual trust and support
Haven’t found the right position?
We are always in search of awesome experts. Share your email, and we’ll notify you once we have the right opportunity.