What you will do
- We are looking for a skilled C# developer to work on code and.NET solutions for our company. The developer will be responsible for designing, writing, and maintaining C# code for our future and existing projects. They will also be expected to participate in design and planning discussions, as well as develop ways for current coding problems.
- Collaborating with technical lead and product manager to identify the requirements and developing elegant solutions.
- Experience working with agile development practices.
- Testing and deploying web applications using cloud services.
- Troubleshooting, debugging, maintaining, and improving existing software.
- Good communication skills.
- 3+ years of development experience using C#/.NET and web development in general.
- Professional experience with C++
- .NET Core is a plus but .NET Framework is acceptable
- T-SQL experience (MS SQL is a plus)
Nice to haves
- Experience in Gitlab, Terraform and Kubernetes
- Experience of building micro-services
Bloomberg Industry Group empowers professionals in government, law, tax, and accounting with the news, data, and analysis they need to take decisive action and make the most of every opportunity. Bloomberg Industry Group is an affiliate of Bloomberg L.P.
About the project
The benefits of joining us
Accelerate your professional journey with mentorship, TechTalks, and personalized growth roadmaps
We match your ever-growing skills, talent, and contributions with competitive USD-based compensation and budgets for education, fitness, and team activities
A selection of exciting projects
Join projects with modern solutions development and top-tier clients that include Fortune 500 enterprises and leading product brands
Tailor your schedule for an optimal work-life balance, by having the options of working from home and going to the office – whatever makes you the happiest and most productive.
Your AgileEngine journey starts here
We will review your CV and send you a test task via email
Our recruitment team will reach you to discuss available opportunities
WFH or a comfy office? Why not both?
You will have an interview with your future team lead
WASHINGTON DC USA
Founded as a dev tool vendor with a 2-person team
Opened a dev center in Ukraine
Pivoted into outsourced product development
Launched mobile and UI labs
Got our first Inc. 5000 award
Opened a dev center in Argentina
Became a top-3 ranked custom software developer in DC, Ukraine, and Argentina
Became the #1 software development company to hire in 2020
Opened new dev centers in Mexico and Colombia, counting 500+ experts
How we lead
A company where experts grow, hone their skills, and do what they love, AgileEngine is guided by these principles:
Stay agile and embrace changes
Thrive in a results-driven culture with individual autonomy
Innovate with fellow experts in a no-blame environment
Learn from mistakes and move on
Foster mutual trust and support