We specialize in “Marketing and Design,” we call it “Mad.” It’s in our blood. Our manifesto. Our calling. We love Mad™. We are a world-class digital marketing company, growing small- and medium-sized businesses through a single, powerful platform. We provide technology and talent, with Marketing 360 as our powerful software backed by the professional marketing services that the team at Madwire has to offer. We are a collaborative group, and everyone has some kind of talent that fits into our greater puzzle.
What is required?
- 4+ years of proven experience in a similar role
- ReactJS experience
- Ability to work independently based on product requirements
- Ability to take over a mature, powerful, and complex product
- Degree in computer science, or equivalent self-education with excellent abilities
Who you are
- You are an expert troubleshooter and powerful builder.
- You are an infrastructure aficionado.
- You are motivated to get the job done and done excellently. Execution Excellence is our standard and our standard is non negotiable.
- You are a passionate human: passionate about making a difference in the world, passionate about helping teammates succeed.
- You are thorough in your work.
- You are curious and ready to learn. Like the clients we represent, our teammates are entrepreneurs. The most successful people at Madwire are those willing to put in the time it takes to become an expert for small business digital marketing.
- You comfortably navigate between tasks, willing to learn, and teach others.
What you will do:
- Help build and maintain Marketing 360, the #1 marketing platform, and other software products
- Work with the team to design performant, scalable and secure software services
- Debug and monitor existing services and help resolve problems.
About the project
Software developers and engineers are vital to Madwire’s mission because they are responsible for the stability and innovation of our many software products.
Founded as a dev tool vendor with a 2-person team
Opened a dev center in Ukraine
Pivoted into outsourced product development
Launched mobile and UI labs
Got our first Inc. 5000 award
Opened a dev center in Argentina
Became a top-3 ranked custom software developer in DC, Ukraine, and Argentina
Became the #1 software development company to hire in 2020
Opened new dev centers in Mexico and Colombia, counting 500+ experts
How we lead
A company where experts grow, hone their skills, and do what they love, AgileEngine is guided by these principles:
Stay agile and embrace changes
Thrive in a results-driven culture with individual autonomy
Innovate with fellow experts in a no-blame environment
Learn from mistakes and move on
Foster mutual trust and support
Haven’t found the right position?
We are always in search of awesome experts. Share your email, and we’ll notify you once we have the right opportunity.