What you will do
- Work in collaboration with our designer, engineers and stakeholders to define, discuss, design, and deliver user-friendly products.
- Investigate project requirements, transforming requirements into documents and proof of concepts.
- Identify design problems and advise accurate, applicable, and reliable solutions meeting both user needs and business goals.
- Make precise short-term estimations and see a bigger picture of project development.
- Define information architecture and user flows.
- Making low-mid-high fidelity prototypes and proof of concepts in a lean and iterative way.
- Prepare and hand off design assets to the development team.
- Industry experience in product and SaaS design.
- Portfolio showcasing related works with prototype examples and documented UX research.
- Upper-intermediate or higher level of English, both spoken and written.
- Knowledge of usability principles and practices, graphic styles, and composition rules.
- Proficiency in using prototyping software (Figma is preferred).
- Knowledge of Material Design guidelines and HIG.
- Experience working in agile teams.
- A high degree of creativity, empathy, and problem-solving ability.
- Proactiveness and ownership mentality.
Nice to haves
- Experience in creating gamification in UX designs.
- Experience in user testing and work with web analytics.
- Understanding of general project management practices.
We’re looking for a talented and results-oriented UX/UX Designer to work as a key member of AgileEngine Product Studio that creates corporate digital solutions aimed to address business-critical needs and processes. The new designer will be working closely with our product and development teams, helping them see the bigger picture and build the best user experience for their product.If you like challenges where you’re working with the best and are encouraged to learn and experiment every day, there’s no better place — guaranteed!
About the project
The benefits of joining us
Accelerate your professional journey with mentorship, TechTalks, and personalized growth roadmaps
We match your ever-growing skills, talent, and contributions with competitive USD-based compensation and budgets for education, fitness, and team activities
Your AgileEngine journey starts here
We will review your CV and send you a test task via email
Our recruitment team will reach you to discuss available opportunities
WFH or a comfy office? Why not both?
You will have an interview with your future team lead
WASHINGTON DC USA
Founded as a dev tool vendor with a 2-person team
Opened a dev center in Ukraine
Pivoted into outsourced product development
Launched mobile and UI labs
Got our first Inc. 5000 award
Opened a dev center in Argentina
Became a top-3 ranked custom software developer in DC, Ukraine, and Argentina
Became the #1 software development company to hire in 2020
Opened new dev centers in Mexico and Colombia, counting 500+ experts
How we lead
A company where experts grow, hone their skills, and do what they love, AgileEngine is guided by these principles:
Stay agile and embrace changes
Thrive in a results-driven culture with individual autonomy
Innovate with fellow experts in a no-blame environment
Learn from mistakes and move on
Foster mutual trust and support