What you will do
- Work in collaboration with our designer, engineers and stakeholders to define, discuss, design, and deliver user-friendly products.
- Investigate project requirements, transforming requirements into documents and proof of concepts.
- Identify design problems and advise accurate, applicable, and reliable solutions meeting both user needs and business goals.
- Make precise short-term estimations and see a bigger picture of project development.
- Define information architecture and user flows.
- Making low-mid-high fidelity prototypes and proof of concepts in a lean and iterative way.
- Prepare and hand off design assets to the development team.
- Industry experience in product and SaaS design.
- Portfolio showcasing related works with prototype examples and documented UX research.
- Upper-intermediate or higher level of English, both spoken and written.
- Knowledge of usability principles and practices, graphic styles, and composition rules.
- Proficiency in using prototyping software (Figma is preferred).
- Knowledge of Material Design guidelines and HIG.
- Experience working in agile teams.
- A high degree of creativity, empathy, and problem-solving ability.
- Proactiveness and ownership mentality.
Nice to haves
- Experience in creating gamification in UX designs.
- Experience in user testing and work with web analytics.
- Understanding of general project management practices.
About the project
The benefits of joining us
Accelerate your professional journey with mentorship, TechTalks, and personalized growth roadmaps
We match your ever-growing skills, talent, and contributions with competitive USD-based compensation and budgets for education, fitness, and team activities
A selection of exciting projects
Join projects with modern solutions development and top-tier clients that include Fortune 500 enterprises and leading product brands
Tailor your schedule for an optimal work-life balance, by having the options of working from home and going to the office – whatever makes you the happiest and most productive.
Your AgileEngine journey starts here
We will review your CV and send you a test task via email
Our recruitment team will reach you to discuss available opportunities
WFH or a comfy office? Why not both?
You will have an interview with your future team lead
WASHINGTON DC USA
Founded as a dev tool vendor with a 2-person team
Opened a dev center in Ukraine
Pivoted into outsourced product development
Launched mobile and UI labs
Got our first Inc. 5000 award
Opened a dev center in Argentina
Became a top-3 ranked custom software developer in DC, Ukraine, and Argentina
Became the #1 software development company to hire in 2020
Opened new dev centers in Mexico and Colombia, counting 500+ experts
How we lead
A company where experts grow, hone their skills, and do what they love, AgileEngine is guided by these principles:
Stay agile and embrace changes
Thrive in a results-driven culture with individual autonomy
Innovate with fellow experts in a no-blame environment
Learn from mistakes and move on
Foster mutual trust and support