What you will do
- Implement user-friendly interfaces using Vue.js, HTML, CSS, and Typescript.
- Optimize performance and conduct thorough testing of front-end components.
- Stay updated with industry trends and propose innovative ideas for improved user experiences.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather requirements and integrate RESTful APIs.
- Troubleshoot and resolve front-end issues promptly.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field (or equivalent work experience).
- Proven experience in front-end development using Vue.js.
- Familiarity with responsive web design and mobile-first development.
- Strong understanding of RESTful APIs.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
Nice to haves
- Vuetify, a popular Vue.js component library.
About the project
The benefits of joining us
Accelerate your professional journey with mentorship, TechTalks, and personalized growth roadmaps
We match your ever-growing skills, talent, and contributions with competitive USD-based compensation and budgets for education, fitness, and team activities
A selection of exciting projects
Join projects with modern solutions development and top-tier clients that include Fortune 500 enterprises and leading product brands
Tailor your schedule for an optimal work-life balance, by having the options of working from home and going to the office – whatever makes you the happiest and most productive.
Your AgileEngine journey starts here
We will review your CV and send you a test task via email
Our recruitment team will reach you to discuss available opportunities
WFH or a comfy office? Why not both?
You will have an interview with your future team lead
WASHINGTON DC USA
Founded as a dev tool vendor with a 2-person team
Opened a dev center in Ukraine
Pivoted into outsourced product development
Launched mobile and UI labs
Got our first Inc. 5000 award
Opened a dev center in Argentina
Became a top-3 ranked custom software developer in DC, Ukraine, and Argentina
Became the #1 software development company to hire in 2020
Opened new dev centers in Mexico and Colombia, counting 500+ experts
How we lead
A company where experts grow, hone their skills, and do what they love, AgileEngine is guided by these principles:
Stay agile and embrace changes
Thrive in a results-driven culture with individual autonomy
Innovate with fellow experts in a no-blame environment
Learn from mistakes and move on
Foster mutual trust and support