Our Design Studio is growing so fast and we are achieving so much that we need your help right away. We’re looking for an experienced, creative, and technically savvy designer to join us on a full-time basis. The new designer will be working closely with customers and developers, helping them build the best user experience on new and existing projects.
If you like a fast-paced challenging environment where you are working with the best and are encouraged to craft things every day, AgileEngine Design Studio is the best place — guaranteed!
With us you can
- Build your dream team and try yourself in different roles
- Pick a project you want to work on
- Get premium compensation for the right skills
- Enjoy flexibility by operating remotely or onsite [in one of our R&D centers in Odesa, Kharkiv, Chernivtsi, Lviv, and Kyiv]
- Shape your success journey through a personalized growth roadmap tailored to your interests and goals
- Embrace agility – forget about micromanagement and old-school hierarchies
What you will do:
- Working autonomously or in collaboration with designers and engineers from the company or customer team to define, discuss, design, and deliver extraordinary products.
- Investigating client requirements, conducting kick-off meetings with customers, transforming requirements into documents, prototypes, pre-sale concepts in a lean and iterative way.
- Identifying design problems and advising accurate, applicable, and reliable solutions meeting both user needs and business goals.
- Understanding and solving challenging problems, presenting and defending your design-related decisions.
- Making precise short-term estimations and seeing a bigger picture of project development.
- Conducting user testing sessions, interviews, research phases (on demand).
- Producing high-quality mockups, specs, guidelines, and assets for developers
Our team is missing someone who has
- Proven commercial experience in web and mobile app design (SaaS, B2B, B2C).
- Portfolio showcasing related works, preferably with Figma project examples or/and live implementation with prototype samples. No dribbble-only concepts.
- Fluent upper-intermediate or higher level of English, both spoken and written.
- Knowledge of HIG and Material Design guidelines.
- Knowledge of usability principles, best practices, and design methodologies (JTBD, UP, etc.).
- Good understanding of use-cases, user flows, and information architecture
- Demonstrated ability to craft wireframes, mockups and prototypes
- Attentive eye and mind for composition details, typography, graphic styles, and visual perception.
- Proficiency in using prototyping software Sketch, Figma, or + inVision is a must.
- Excellent and transparent skills in self-management and time management.
- Experience working in agile teams.
What will be a plus?
- Experience in user testing and web analytics.
- Personal projects in the portfolio with a proven experience in basic web development.
- Ability to understand, articulate, and use data-driven and business-value-driven approaches.
- A vision of optimizing the work between designers and developers.
- Passion for reading and learning about all fields of design.
Founded as a dev tool vendor with a 2-person team
Opened a dev center in Ukraine
Pivoted into outsourced product development
Launched mobile and UI labs
Got our first Inc. 5000 award
Opened a dev center in Argentina
Became a top-3 ranked custom software developer in DC, Ukraine, and Argentina
Became the #1 software development company to hire in 2020
Opened new dev centers in Mexico and Colombia, counting 500+ experts
How we lead
A company where experts grow, hone their skills, and do what they love, AgileEngine is guided by these principles:
Stay agile and embrace changes
Thrive in a results-driven culture with individual autonomy
Innovate with fellow experts in a no-blame environment
Learn from mistakes and move on
Foster mutual trust and support
Haven’t found the right position?
We are always in search of awesome experts. Share your CV, and we’ll notify you once we have the right opportunity.