AgileEngine is looking for an enthusiastic part-time office-manager/HR assistant to help us find a new office space for the Odesa team and take care of it then. And help UA HR team with assistant tasks
What is required?
- Excellent communication abilities
- Sense of ownership
- Great organizational skills
- Intermediate level of English
- Good knowledge of Gdocs
- Strong desire to make office a great place to work
What you will do:
- Part time involvement (up to 3-4 hours/day)
- Find cozy office space for Odesa team (for now all the team work remotely)
- Organizing office (weekly office purchases, management cleaning lady, working with office equipment)
- Prepare and track the office administrative budget, monitor expenses and payments
- Handle contractors’ facility requests
- Keep track of and add to internal inventory systems of all new and existent IT equipment.
- Responsible for office fire/safety programs; ensure equipment is properly functioning.
- Develop and maintain relationships with office owners; lease agreement fulfillment and negotiation
- Work with GSpreadsheets, Gforms
- Help HR team with different requests (surveys, purchase orders, events etc)
- Contractors’ on-boarding and off-boarding
Founded as a dev tool vendor with a 2-person team
Opened a dev center in Ukraine
Pivoted into outsourced product development
Launched mobile and UI labs
Got our first Inc. 5000 award
Opened a dev center in Argentina
Became a top-3 ranked custom software developer in DC, Ukraine, and Argentina
Became the #1 software development company to hire in 2020
Opened new dev centers in Mexico and Colombia, counting 500+ experts
How we lead
A company where experts grow, hone their skills, and do what they love, AgileEngine is guided by these principles:
Stay agile and embrace changes
Thrive in a results-driven culture with individual autonomy
Innovate with fellow experts in a no-blame environment
Learn from mistakes and move on
Foster mutual trust and support
Haven’t found the right position?
We are always in search of awesome experts. Share your email, and we’ll notify you once we have the right opportunity.