We are inviting you to join the AgileEngine People Partner team and diversify our experience. In this role you will drive improvements in work processes and social benefits, enhancing team motivation and helping team members to build productive relationships.
You will have a unique opportunity to manage your professional challenges and take the responsibility of making an impact on the evolving company.
If you are full of energy and ideas — AgileEngine is waiting for you 🙂
- Previous experience in cooperating with people as HR/HR assistant or in other administrative roles
- Sense of ownership
- Ability to prioritize and plan work activities as to use time efficiently
- Highly developed listening and communication skills
- Problem-solving and negotiating skills
- Energetic, initiative, and very well-organized person
- English level Upper-Intermediate and higher
- Good knowledge of working with Google Sheets, Google Forms, and Google Docs}
- Great will to work with people and bring improvements to the daily life of the company
Will be a plus:
- Experience in Human Resources Management in IT company;
- Experience in onboarding, evaluation, and performance review processes
- Help People Partner team with on-boarding, adaptation, performance review, promotion, and termination processes
- Keeping People Partner documentation, spreadsheets well-organized and up-to-date
- Update records in HRIS/work with HRIS
- Help People Partner team with different requests (surveys, purchase orders, events etc).
- Support 1-2 People Partner initiatives
Founded as a dev tool vendor with a 2-person team
Opened a dev center in Ukraine
Pivoted into outsourced product development
Launched mobile and UI labs
Got our first Inc. 5000 award
Opened a dev center in Argentina
Became a top-3 ranked custom software developer in DC, Ukraine, and Argentina
Became the #1 software development company to hire in 2020
Opened new dev centers in Mexico and Colombia, counting 500+ experts
How we lead
A company where experts grow, hone their skills, and do what they love, AgileEngine is guided by these principles:
Stay agile and embrace changes
Thrive in a results-driven culture with individual autonomy
Innovate with fellow experts in a no-blame environment
Learn from mistakes and move on
Foster mutual trust and support
Haven’t found the right position?
We are always in search of awesome experts. Share your CV, and we’ll notify you once we have the right opportunity.