What you will do
- Work with a substantial codebase, requiring an inquiring and tenacious approach to development and maintenance.
- Implement code for interfacing with the Tradeweb dealer trading system
- Be able to understand existing code base for existing asset classes and be able to enhance them within the existing infrastructure and coding conventions
- Ensuring the code is tested thoroughly. Reliability of your code is paramount as Tradeweb developers have their code rolled into production regularly throughout the year.
- Implement and assist in specifying application programming interfaces used by dealer-banks to connect to the Dealer Software trading system for automated trading, whilst using and developing simulators to test your enhancements.
- Work with internal stakeholders, including product managers to clarify project requirements and specifications during development, testing and post-production.
- Provide 2nd line support to the business by investigating and resolving day-to-day dealer queries in development and production environments.
- 10+ years of work experience in developing enterprise multi-user real time systems
- Bachelor’s, Master’s or PhD degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or equivalent field
- Experience multi-threading
- Experience with enterprise architecture such as client server, multi-layer systems and C++
- Solid computer science educational background
- A quick learner: able to understand and debug existing enterprise systems
- Clear, concise, and effective oral and written communicator who engages in active dialog
- Pragmatic approach to problem solving
- Evidence of planning and testing ability
- Network Programming, TCP/IP
- Experience with Unix is a plus
- Experience with Node JS is a plus
Dealer Software (DS) development team is part of Tradeweb Institutional Fixed Income Technology. DS team is a small of developers responsible for maintaining and enhancing the GUI and API applications for Tradeweb’s Dealer clients to transact on the platform. Our applications cover all fixed income rates, swaps, credit, and equity derivatives products that Tradeweb supports globally.
About the project
The benefits of joining us
Accelerate your professional journey with mentorship, TechTalks, and personalized growth roadmaps
We match your ever-growing skills, talent, and contributions with competitive USD-based compensation and budgets for education, fitness, and team activities
A selection of exciting projects
Join projects with modern solutions development and top-tier clients that include Fortune 500 enterprises and leading product brands
Tailor your schedule for an optimal work-life balance, by having the options of working from home and going to the office – whatever makes you the happiest and most productive.
Your AgileEngine journey starts here
We will review your CV and send you a test task via email
Our recruitment team will reach you to discuss available opportunities
WFH or a comfy office? Why not both?
You will have an interview with your future team lead
WASHINGTON DC USA
Founded as a dev tool vendor with a 2-person team
Opened a dev center in Ukraine
Pivoted into outsourced product development
Launched mobile and UI labs
Got our first Inc. 5000 award
Opened a dev center in Argentina
Became a top-3 ranked custom software developer in DC, Ukraine, and Argentina
Became the #1 software development company to hire in 2020
Opened new dev centers in Mexico and Colombia, counting 500+ experts
How we lead
A company where experts grow, hone their skills, and do what they love, AgileEngine is guided by these principles:
Stay agile and embrace changes
Thrive in a results-driven culture with individual autonomy
Innovate with fellow experts in a no-blame environment
Learn from mistakes and move on
Foster mutual trust and support