What you will do
- Build and deploy backend analytics and ML applications and services that power Arity’s data and machine learning infrastructure using a variety of tools.
- You’ll set the standard for best practices for software engineering at Arity Analytics.
- You’ll work closely with the Analytics leadership team on key engineering initiatives.
- Collaborate heavily with our engineering and product teams to test implementations.
- Strong experience with AWS foundational services such as EC2, EKS, S3, and IAM, as well as familiarity of analytics and ML cloud services such as EMR, Glue, Athena and SageMaker.
- Understanding of open source Big Data platform tools and services, such as Apache Hadoop, Spark and Airflow.
- You’re not just comfortable with Linux, you absolutely thrive in it. You can debug, design, and compile with speed.
- High proficient in deploying cloud resources using common Infrastructure-as-Code and CI/CD tools such as Terraform, Ansible, and Jenkins.
- Expertise with proper Git flow. It’s key to our collaboration, along with proper reviews.
- Familiarity with software profiling. We believe in data-driven software development.
About the project
The benefits of joining us
Accelerate your professional journey with mentorship, TechTalks, and personalized growth roadmaps
We match your ever-growing skills, talent, and contributions with competitive USD-based compensation and budgets for education, fitness, and team activities
Your AgileEngine journey starts here
We will review your CV and send you a test task via email
Our recruitment team will reach you to discuss available opportunities
WFH or a comfy office? Why not both?
You will have an interview with your future team lead
WASHINGTON DC USA
Founded as a dev tool vendor with a 2-person team
Opened a dev center in Ukraine
Pivoted into outsourced product development
Launched mobile and UI labs
Got our first Inc. 5000 award
Opened a dev center in Argentina
Became a top-3 ranked custom software developer in DC, Ukraine, and Argentina
Became the #1 software development company to hire in 2020
Opened new dev centers in Mexico and Colombia, counting 500+ experts
How we lead
A company where experts grow, hone their skills, and do what they love, AgileEngine is guided by these principles:
Stay agile and embrace changes
Thrive in a results-driven culture with individual autonomy
Innovate with fellow experts in a no-blame environment
Learn from mistakes and move on
Foster mutual trust and support