What you will do
- Develop browser-based client-side components for iRhythm’s ECG analysis tools.
- Collaborate with iRhythm’s UX team to implement a redesigned user experience.
- Collaborate with peer front-end engineers and back-end engineers to produce creative and pragmatic designs that result in a functional, usable, efficient, performant software.
- Develop unit tests for code developed, participate in peer code reviews.
- Keep current with web UI technology and UX trends.
- Utilize JEST for unit testing.
- 5+ years of experience developing web applications in a cross-browser environment.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal and verbal communication skills.
- BA/BS in Computer Science, or related technical field, or equivalent experience.
- Familiarity with Jira, BitBucket, and Bamboo.
- Knowledge of Agile/Scrum methodologies.
- Proficiency in Angular 8+
- Experience with Jasmine or JEST unit testing framework.
- Experience using Eslint with TypeScript.
AgileEngine is one of the Inc. 5000 fastest-growing companies in the US and a top-3 ranked dev shop according to Clutch. We create award-winning custom software solutions that help companies across 15+ industries change the lives of millions.
If you like a challenging environment where you’re working with the best and are encouraged to learn and experiment every day, there’s no better place — guaranteed! 🙂
About the project
The benefits of joining us
Accelerate your professional journey with mentorship, TechTalks, and personalized growth roadmaps
We match your ever-growing skills, talent, and contributions with competitive USD-based compensation and budgets for education, fitness, and team activities
A selection of exciting projects
Join projects with modern solutions development and top-tier clients that include Fortune 500 enterprises and leading product brands
Tailor your schedule for an optimal work-life balance, by having the options of working from home and going to the office – whatever makes you the happiest and most productive.
Your AgileEngine journey starts here
We will review your CV and send you a test task via email
Our recruitment team will reach you to discuss available opportunities
WFH or a comfy office? Why not both?
You will have an interview with your future team lead
WASHINGTON DC USA
Founded as a dev tool vendor with a 2-person team
Opened a dev center in Ukraine
Pivoted into outsourced product development
Launched mobile and UI labs
Got our first Inc. 5000 award
Opened a dev center in Argentina
Became a top-3 ranked custom software developer in DC, Ukraine, and Argentina
Became the #1 software development company to hire in 2020
Opened new dev centers in Mexico and Colombia, counting 500+ experts
How we lead
A company where experts grow, hone their skills, and do what they love, AgileEngine is guided by these principles:
Stay agile and embrace changes
Thrive in a results-driven culture with individual autonomy
Innovate with fellow experts in a no-blame environment
Learn from mistakes and move on
Foster mutual trust and support