As a Sr. Quality Engineer at BriteCore, you will design and execute the testing strategy for our application engineering, and services teams. You will be responsible for creating, evaluating, and maintaining test plans and test cases for current and upcoming projects. You will contribute to the creation and management of automation testing frameworks and will integrate your automated tests into our continuous deployment process.
The position requires working directly with the development teams, product managers, and the support team building and creating the next generation Insurance Administration platform. The ideal candidate will have a deep passion for customer happiness and pride in working effectively and efficiently. You have demonstrated repeatedly that the tests you’ve executed have had an impact on reducing software defects.
With us you can
- Work in a dream team of A-players and grow as professional
- Be sure your opinion matters
- Get premium compensation for the right skills
- Shape your success journey through a personalized growth roadmap tailored to your interests and goals
- Embrace agility, forget about micromanagement and old-school hierarchies
What you will do:
- Apply expertise in requirements analysis to ensure the quality of the application holds for all user scenarios
- Collaborate with engineering, product and support teams to identify needs and solve problems
- Develop key processes and reporting to maintain and monitor application integrity
Our team is missing someone who has
- At least 5 years of experience in quality assurance in the capacity of a testing automation engineer or software engineer
- BS degree in computer science or related field (an equivalent combination of related education, training, and experience may be considered), or equivalent work experience.
- Proficiency with analyzing requirements, gap analysis and risk assessment
- Detailed experience with SQL specifically in MySQL/PostgreSQL, Google BigQuery, or Amazon Athena
- Assurance of data quality including but not limited to data accuracy, uniqueness, consistency and completeness
- Experience building a test automation framework from scratch and integrating tests in an existing automation framework
- Experience with test case development, test plan development, and defect management and presenting these QA deliverables to a broader team
- Experience in Agile testing
- Experience testing under Linux/Unix and knowledge of programming language such as Python, Node or Java
- Outstanding attention to detail. Ability to recognize abnormalities in trends, boundary problems and thresholds.
- Pragmatic approach to testing. Ability to take minimal requirements and turn them into detailed test cases.
- Proactive about finding bugs instead of reactively testing.
- Experience testing SaaS applications
- Strong knowledge of infrastructures such as Amazon Web Services or Google Compute
What will be a plus?
- Experience in REST API testing and proficiency with cURL
- Familiarity with data quality testing
- JIRA, Confluence, Swagger, Postman
- Git, Gitflow, Github, Gitlab
Founded as a dev tool vendor with a 2-person team
Opened a dev center in Ukraine
Pivoted into outsourced product development
Launched mobile and UI labs
Got our first Inc. 5000 award
Opened a dev center in Argentina
Became a top-3 ranked custom software developer in DC, Ukraine, and Argentina
Became the #1 software development company to hire in 2020
Opened new dev centers in Mexico and Colombia, counting 500+ experts
How we lead
A company where experts grow, hone their skills, and do what they love, AgileEngine is guided by these principles:
Stay agile and embrace changes
Thrive in a results-driven culture with individual autonomy
Innovate with fellow experts in a no-blame environment
Learn from mistakes and move on
Foster mutual trust and support
Haven’t found the right position?
We are always in search of awesome experts. Share your CV, and we’ll notify you once we have the right opportunity.