The world’s number 1 highest-traffic job website, Indeed.com has 250 million unique monthly visitors and 9.8 jobs posted every second. A giant on a mission to help people find jobs, Indeed works with product teams in Austin, Tokyo, Seattle, San Francisco, Singapore, and Hyderabad.
Ready to help Indeed improve people’s lives, one job at a time?
On behalf of Indeed, AgileEngine is looking for a Senior Automation QA Engineer to contribute to test automation of the internal Indeed product.
What is required?
- Minimum 4+ years experience in quality control and testing automation
- Hands on experience of web based and desktop applications testing (both manual and automated)
- Practical experience in Java test automation (JUnit, Mockito)
- Experience with tools such as Wiremock, Selenium, Postman
- Excellent understanding and experience with test design
- Confident Linux/MacOS user
- Experience with CI/CD
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
- Upper-Intermediate English
What will be a plus?
- Automation and scripting experience in Python or similar
- Shell scripting experience
- Hands-on experience with Docker and AWS
What you will do:
- Define the key functional areas of the product and test scenarios
- Create functional, integration and regression test cases, support the maintenance of automation test scripts and test cases
- Design and maintain test plan documentation
- Document software defects, track the issues and work towards resolution
- Support and improvements of the product release life cycle
- Liaising closely with the US engineering team to ensure a quality look & feel for all features
About the project
Since 2004, Indeed has given job seekers free access to millions of jobs from thousands of company websites and job boards. As the leading pay-for-performance recruitment advertising network, Indeed drives millions of targeted applicants to jobs in every field and is the most cost-effective source of candidates for thousands of companies.
Founded as a dev tool vendor with a 2-person team
Opened a dev center in Ukraine
Pivoted into outsourced product development
Launched mobile and UI labs
Got our first Inc. 5000 award
Opened a dev center in Argentina
Became a top-3 ranked custom software developer in DC, Ukraine, and Argentina
Became the #1 software development company to hire in 2020
Opened new dev centers in Mexico and Colombia, counting 500+ experts
How we lead
A company where experts grow, hone their skills, and do what they love, AgileEngine is guided by these principles:
Stay agile and embrace changes
Thrive in a results-driven culture with individual autonomy
Innovate with fellow experts in a no-blame environment
Learn from mistakes and move on
Foster mutual trust and support
Haven’t found the right position?
We are always in search of awesome experts. Share your email, and we’ll notify you once we have the right opportunity.