What you will do
- We are looking for a skilled C# developer to work on code and.NET solutions for our company. The developer will be responsible for designing, writing, and maintaining C# code for our future and existing projects. They will also be expected to participate in design and planning discussions, as well as develop ways for current coding problems.
- Collaborating with technical lead and product manager to identify the requirements and developing elegant solutions.
- Experience working with agile development practices.
- Testing and deploying web applications using cloud services.
- Trobleshooting, debugging, maintaining, and improving existing software.
- 5+ years of development experience using C#, .NET, React, AWS services and web development in general.
- .NET Core is a plus but .NET Framework is acceptable
- Some experience building cloud solutions (AWS is a plus but Azure or Google Cloud is ok too) or a cloud certification
- T-SQL experience (MS SQL is a plus)
- Good communication skills.
Nice to haves
- Experience in Gitlab, Terraform and Kubernetes
- Experience of building micro-services
About the project
The benefits of joining us
Accelerate your professional journey with mentorship, TechTalks, and personalized growth roadmaps
We match your ever-growing skills, talent, and contributions with competitive USD-based compensation and budgets for education, fitness, and team activities
Your AgileEngine journey starts here
We will review your CV and send you a test task via email
Our recruitment team will reach you to discuss available opportunities
WFH or a comfy office? Why not both?
You will have an interview with your future team lead
WASHINGTON DC USA
Founded as a dev tool vendor with a 2-person team
Opened a dev center in Ukraine
Pivoted into outsourced product development
Launched mobile and UI labs
Got our first Inc. 5000 award
Opened a dev center in Argentina
Became a top-3 ranked custom software developer in DC, Ukraine, and Argentina
Became the #1 software development company to hire in 2020
Opened new dev centers in Mexico and Colombia, counting 500+ experts
How we lead
A company where experts grow, hone their skills, and do what they love, AgileEngine is guided by these principles:
Stay agile and embrace changes
Thrive in a results-driven culture with individual autonomy
Innovate with fellow experts in a no-blame environment
Learn from mistakes and move on
Foster mutual trust and support