What you will do
- Design, provision, configure and maintain AWS cloud infrastructure that is secure, scalable, and highly available using infrastructure-as-a-code principles and tools like Terraform.
- Work collaboratively with software engineering to define infrastructure and deployment requirements.
- Definition and deployment of systems for metrics, logging, and monitoring on AWS platform Design, build, and maintain operational tools for deploying, monitoring, and analyzing AWS infrastructure and applications using GitLab CI/CD, GitLab Runner, and Helm tools.
- Build, Deploy and maintain application services using ECS, EKS, K8s, and Docker files.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues across various application domains and platforms.
- Use ticket management systems such as Jira and Confluence to manage work priorities.
- Work closely with developers on the team to help debug web app issues.
- Apply networking knowledge to debug upstream issues.
- Perform infrastructure cost analysis and optimization.
- Responsible for securely storing information such as passwords and tokens.
- Administer and troubleshoot Linux-based systems.
- Evaluation of new technology alternatives and vendor products.
- Providing recommendations for architecture and process improvements.
- Perform off-hours maintenance and support of the platform.
- 3+ years of experience building and maintaining AWS infrastructure on production (VPC, EC2, Security Groups, IAM, ECS, EKS, RDS, S3, SQS, ELK).
- 2+ years of hands-on experience with Kubernetes.
- Experience and a solid understanding of deploying and maintaining container platforms and their orchestration using tools such as EKS, ECS, K8S, and Docker tools.
- Experienced in the design, configuration, and maintenance of services for metrics, logging, and monitoring of the platform and services using tools such as ELK, Prometheus, Grafana.
- Strong understanding of how to secure AWS environments and meet compliance requirements.
- Expertise in using GitLab, GitLab Runner, and Helm for CI / CD automation.
- Hands-on experience deploying and managing infrastructure with Terraform and CloudFormation from scratch.
- Solid foundation of networking and Linux administration.
- Ability to learn/use various open source technologies and tools.
- Experience with Atlassian tooling such as Jira and Confluence preferred.
- Flexible and willing to accept a change in priorities as necessary.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
About the project
The benefits of joining us
Accelerate your professional journey with mentorship, TechTalks, and personalized growth roadmaps
We match your ever-growing skills, talent, and contributions with competitive USD-based compensation and budgets for education, fitness, and team activities
Your AgileEngine journey starts here
We will review your CV and send you a test task via email
Our recruitment team will reach you to discuss available opportunities
WFH or a comfy office? Why not both?
You will have an interview with your future team lead
WASHINGTON DC USA
Founded as a dev tool vendor with a 2-person team
Opened a dev center in Ukraine
Pivoted into outsourced product development
Launched mobile and UI labs
Got our first Inc. 5000 award
Opened a dev center in Argentina
Became a top-3 ranked custom software developer in DC, Ukraine, and Argentina
Became the #1 software development company to hire in 2020
Opened new dev centers in Mexico and Colombia, counting 500+ experts
How we lead
A company where experts grow, hone their skills, and do what they love, AgileEngine is guided by these principles:
Stay agile and embrace changes
Thrive in a results-driven culture with individual autonomy
Innovate with fellow experts in a no-blame environment
Learn from mistakes and move on
Foster mutual trust and support