About the project
- You will work in a fast-paced environment on an online platform that serves 300+ sites globally.
- You’ll work alongside highly experienced and talented product owners, scrum masters, QA, designers & developers to analyze, architect, & build solutions based on business needs.
- You’ll work on multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize workload effectively under tight deadlines. You have good written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills, attention to detail, and good presentation skills.
- You’ll work with experienced and talented people all over the world. Many of the people you collaborate with will be in a different time zone from you, and you are someone who is excited by the prospect of learning new cultures as well as sharing your own.
With us you can
- Build your dream team and try yourself in different roles
- Pick a project you want to work on
- Get premium compensation for the right skills
- Shape your success journey through a personalized growth roadmap tailored to your interests and goals
- Embrace agility — forget about micromanagement and old-school hierarchies
What you will do:
- Leadership role on a team of skilled front end developers working on our core front end components across our branded e-commerce websites, with a focus on creating beautiful front end experiences and a best-in-class user experience.
- Provide support for legacy platform, while working on a roadmap to transition to new React-based architecture.
- Work closely with product teams and brand creative teams to translate designs into websites that maintain the brand’s unique identity. Define best practices & solutions to improve the design QA process and communicate web UX best practices to brand creative teams.
- Work closely with product owners to define scalable technical solutions & partner with global engineers to contribute what you build into our global technology products
- Troubleshoot & problem solve when urgent technical solutions are needed
- Code review & mentor junior engineers
Our team is missing someone who has
- Experience with HTML5, CSS3/SASS with a focus on building complex layouts and meeting pixel-perfect design requirements.
- You have 2+ years of experience in senior engineer/technical leadership role on a development team, mentoring other engineers & working with the business to define & drive solutions
- You have strong UX and design sensibilities, and a desire to sweat the small stuff
- You have a technical background with expertise in engineering principles and design patterns
- You are passionate about writing clean, modern, maintainable, & highly-performant code
- You have the pro-active ability and a self-starter attitude to troubleshoot and solve problems
- You have a positive, collaborative, and solution-oriented approach
- You have experience working in an Agile team and using Jira
- You have strong communication skills with excellent interpersonal effectiveness, in one-on-one interactions and presenting to a room
- You have self-awareness and a desire to continually improve
What will be a plus?
- Experience leading a development team, mentoring other engineers & working with the business to define & drive solutions
- Enthusiasm for Agile development methodologies like TDD & Pair Programming
- Experience with projects at enterprise scale and with global teams
- E-commerce experience
- You have experience with Perl and/or PHP
- Exposure to common development tools (Gulp, Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc)
- Experience with versioning tools (Git, Bitbucket, Github) & provisioning tools (Jenkins, Docker)
- Experience with TypeScript
Founded as a dev tool vendor with a 2-person team
Opened a dev center in Ukraine
Pivoted into outsourced product development
Launched mobile and UI labs
Got our first Inc. 5000 award
Opened a dev center in Argentina
Became a top-3 ranked custom software developer in DC, Ukraine, and Argentina
Became the #1 software development company to hire in 2020
Opened new dev centers in Mexico and Colombia, counting 500+ experts
How we lead
A company where experts grow, hone their skills, and do what they love, AgileEngine is guided by these principles:
Stay agile and embrace changes
Thrive in a results-driven culture with individual autonomy
Innovate with fellow experts in a no-blame environment
Learn from mistakes and move on
Foster mutual trust and support
Haven’t found the right position?
We are always in search of awesome experts. Share your CV, and we’ll notify you once we have the right opportunity.