- Experience with Git and pull requests,
- Experience with JIRA and Confluence,
- Strong UI debugging skills
- Takes the initiative to ask questions, identify new bugs, test cross-device/cross-platform, etc.
- Direct client interaction experience
- Great communication skills.
- Other team’s membership mentoring.
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
- Upper-Intermediate English
Nice to have
- HTML, CSS,
- Work with a ITAP team at Indeed: remediate RCA for 10% of issues causing production system unavailability/instability as an initial phase scope.
- Support unified Targeting systems by creating a user data store for offline user profiles.
- Refactor ITA model training/serving code to support serving SJ+ITA jobs on one of the channels analyzing the impact in performance / stability / changes needed for business requirements.
- Lead the team development process.
- Backlog refinement.
- Producing high-quality code
- Alignment with existing development teams
- Code Review
- Mentoring middle engineers
What We Offer
- Interesting and challenging tasks
- Flexible work schedule
- Zero bureaucracy
- Friendly and a very skilled team with great corporate culture and mentorship (visit us and see it yourself)
- US democratic management style
- Opportunities for self-realization, professional and career growth
- Cool events and team activities
- Professional workshops and training, a great engineering culture
About the projectSince 2004, Indeed has given job seekers free access to millions of jobs from thousands of company websites and job boards. As the leading pay-for-performance recruitment advertising
Founded as a dev tool vendor with a 2-person team
Opened a dev center in Ukraine
Pivoted into outsourced product development
Launched mobile and UI labs
Got our first Inc. 5000 award
Opened a dev center in Argentina
Became a top-3 ranked custom software developer in DC, Ukraine, and Argentina
Became the #1 software development company to hire in 2020
Opened new dev centers in Mexico and Colombia, counting 500+ experts
How we lead
A company where experts grow, hone their skills, and do what they love, AgileEngine is guided by these principles:
Stay agile and embrace changes
Thrive in a results-driven culture with individual autonomy
Innovate with fellow experts in a no-blame environment
Learn from mistakes and move on
Foster mutual trust and support