What you will do
- Work with a ITAP team at Indeed: remediate RCA for 10% of issues causing production system unavailability/instability as an initial phase scope.
- Support unified Targeting systems by creating a user data store for offline user profiles.
- Refactor ITA model training/serving code to support serving SJ+ITA jobs on one of the channels
- Analyzing the impact in performance/stability/changes needed for business requirements.
- Lead the team development process.
- Backlog refinement.
- Producing high-quality code
- Alignment with existing development teams
- Code Review
- Mentoring middle engineers
- 5+ years experience in software development
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience
- Significant practical experience with:
- Java (ideally 4+ years)
- Java Stream API
- RESTful APIs
- Knowledge and practical experience with:
- Unit testing development
- Understanding of SOLID, TDD and Clean Architecture principles
- CI-CD (Jenkins pipelines)
- Direct client interaction experience
- Great communication skills
- Other team’s membership mentoring
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
- Upper-Intermediate English
Since 2004, Indeed has given job seekers free access to millions of jobs from thousands of company websites and job boards. As the leading pay-for-performance recruitment advertising network, Indeed drives millions of targeted applicants to jobs in every field and is the most cost-effective source of candidates for thousands of companies.
About the project
The benefits of joining us
Accelerate your professional journey with mentorship, TechTalks, and personalized growth roadmaps
We match your ever-growing skills, talent, and contributions with competitive USD-based compensation and budgets for education, fitness, and team activities
Your AgileEngine journey starts here
We will review your CV and send you a test task via email
Our recruitment team will reach you to discuss available opportunities
WFH or a comfy office? Why not both?
You will have an interview with your future team lead
WASHINGTON DC USA
Founded as a dev tool vendor with a 2-person team
Opened a dev center in Ukraine
Pivoted into outsourced product development
Launched mobile and UI labs
Got our first Inc. 5000 award
Opened a dev center in Argentina
Became a top-3 ranked custom software developer in DC, Ukraine, and Argentina
Became the #1 software development company to hire in 2020
Opened new dev centers in Mexico and Colombia, counting 500+ experts
How we lead
A company where experts grow, hone their skills, and do what they love, AgileEngine is guided by these principles:
Stay agile and embrace changes
Thrive in a results-driven culture with individual autonomy
Innovate with fellow experts in a no-blame environment
Learn from mistakes and move on
Foster mutual trust and support